Hello. I have a problem with changing the font on "scrolling Combat Text for Self". I have changed the others but that one refuses to change, anyone know to change it?

Quote Originally Posted by Milo1979 View Post
    hello
    can you pls tell how to remove this window?
    or how does it name?
    thank you
    TalkingHeadFrame Settings @ Curse.
    Hide TalkingHead @ Wowinterface

Or one of other options included in Leatrix Plus @ Curse.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Hey guys!
    I'm looking for a rectangular minimap which isn't as small as QuseMap is.
    Idk if it's ElvUI but my QuseMap is way smaller than everything I've seen in these screenshots of yours!
    Any help is appreciated!
    So I think it's because of my 2560x1440 res..
    could someone help me with the lua stuff to resize it?
    Last edited by mmoc53e1251058; 2016-08-28 at 12:40 AM. Reason: additional info

Deleted
    Since the pre-patch I have been having a graphical bug with my minimap. that looks like this:

I have tried with the removal of all addons and delete my WTF folder it's still there, On another character its not a problem and he has all addons turned on.

I use this script: "/run Minimap:SetBlipTexture('interface/minimap/objecticonsatlas')" to fix it, but it only works until I walk inside a house or my map changes in some way. anyone got a more permanent fix?

10+ Year Old Account
    Greetings guys,

Does anyone know if it is possible to track who uses "Battle Standart of Coordination" on my Group?
    We're gonna level in group and I was wondering if it is possible to use it.

I know it might be too intense to code ontop of (this), but I was looking for something close to that

Thanks in advance,
    Ogait
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Pif View Post
    Since the pre-patch I have been having a graphical bug with my minimap. that looks like this:

I have tried with the removal of all addons and delete my WTF folder it's still there, On another character its not a problem and he has all addons turned on.

I use this script: "/run Minimap:SetBlipTexture('interface/minimap/objecticonsatlas')" to fix it, but it only works until I walk inside a house or my map changes in some way. anyone got a more permanent fix?
    Looks like what I get when I disable SexyMap that makes my minimap square. To fix it, I re-enable SexyMap, make the minimap default/circle and then it's fine once the addon is disabled again.

2 questions:

- is there any minimap button grabber addon out there thats not ugly like mine in the top right corner?
    - how can i center the font in the maelstrom bar? i cant figure it out :|

Quote Originally Posted by Lynox View Post
    is there any minimap button grabber addon out there thats not ugly like mine in the top right corner?
    Norganna's SlideBar hides on the right side of the screen as a small yellow bar and has the option to fade. I am not aware of a standalone download, but it's a part of Auctioneer. Go to http://auctioneeraddon.com/dl/#release and scroll to Informant to download the least amount of data, then extract the SlideBar folder into your addons folder.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2016-08-28 at 09:33 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Im trying to find a way to change the way icons look on DBM timers, ive tried looking for skins but they all seem outdated or part of a complete ui. Do any of you know of a good skin or maybe a guide on how to change the way icons look via .lua files ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynox View Post
    2 questions:

- is there any minimap button grabber addon out there thats not ugly like mine in the top right corner?
    - how can i center the font in the maelstrom bar? i cant figure it out :|

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Norganna's SlideBar hides on the right side of the screen as a small yellow bar and has the option to fade. I am not aware of a standalone download, but it's a part of Auctioneer. Go to http://auctioneeraddon.com/dl/#release and scroll to Informant to download the least amount of data, then extract the SlideBar folder into your addons folder.
    That works if the icons are brokers, and the launcher type.
    Otherwise a traditional broker display may work.
    A bit of work with the texture, and perhaps removing names can produce something a bit more attractive, or even have it visible on mouseover only.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Heya folks, i've been noticing a really nice 16x9 aspect ratio minimap in a lot of the posts making it to the show your UI posts. Is this a specialized mod, or can it be achieved with something along the lines of SexyMap or Chinchilla?

I often lose my mouse cursor in the middle of large raids with lots of spell effects. As a melee class, this is annoying. Does anyone have any suggestions for mods to remedy this issue?

What I wish existed was a mod that, when you shake your mouse, if it momentarily enlarged the cursor - similar to functionality I've seen in OSX. But I'm open to suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    I often lose my mouse cursor in the middle of large raids with lots of spell effects. As a melee class, this is annoying. Does anyone have any suggestions for mods to remedy this issue?

What I wish existed was a mod that, when you shake your mouse, if it momentarily enlarged the cursor - similar to functionality I've seen in OSX. But I'm open to suggestion.
    Yolomouse, not an addon, just a program.

Quote Originally Posted by Kierna View Post
    Heya folks, i've been noticing a really nice 16x9 aspect ratio minimap in a lot of the posts making it to the show your UI posts. Is this a specialized mod, or can it be achieved with something along the lines of SexyMap or Chinchilla?
    Most are probably using QuseMap

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post

you could try using _Cursor to make it bigger/more recognizable. be sure to dig through the comments to fix the positioning of the cursor.

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/cursor

Deleted
    Hey guys I'm looking for a great addon which modifies the enemys nameplates.

Currently I'm using ElveUI however I'm not that statisfied with the nameplates.

Would be best if there is a way to import and export profiles.

Is there any addon for it?

Can any WA2 wizards help me make a text aura that triggers for 10 seconds whenever I zone into an instance/raid or battleground? I took a wild stab in the dark and tried something like this but it seemed to also trigger whenever I went into combat. The intent is for it to remind me "hey you're using so and so talent!" so I have a chance to switch before shit goes down. Just to be clear, I don't need it to tell me what glyph I am using at the given moment, just the specific conditions for the trigger is what is boggling me.

Code:
    function()
        if IsInInstance() or IsInRaid() then
            return true
        end
    end
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2016-08-29 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Most are probably using QuseMap
    Thanks man! exactly what i was looking for!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to copy and move Mods/Mod settings. between computers?

I've recently got a laptop, and I want to make sure that when I play WoW the mods are the same on the laptop as I have on the PC, but I don't want to spend time setting everything up manually.

Is it possible to copy the mods and settings from my PC, onto a USB stick, and put them onto my laptop so everything is set up automatically?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Factoral View Post
    Is it possible to copy and move Mods/Mod settings. between computers?

I've recently got a laptop, and I want to make sure that when I play WoW the mods are the same on the laptop as I have on the PC, but I don't want to spend time setting everything up manually.

Is it possible to copy the mods and settings from my PC, onto a USB stick, and put them onto my laptop so everything is set up automatically?
    Just copy over your WTF and Interface folders.

The two computers won't stay in sync if you make changes on one or the other but it will get you started.