Hi ! How can I hide/show my action bars with a simple bind/macro ? I just installed Dominos but can't find how to do that.

Deleted
    Just wondered if anyone knows what I need to move in MoveAnything to get the big black box that comes up with the voice stuff for quests, probably not the beat description, the one that Saurfang uses to talk to you during the N. Barrens invasion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quest Talking Head Frame under Quests and Achievements

Is there a way to disable only party/raid frames with OUF? I'm currently using Lyn's UI, modified and wanted to make slightly different frames using grid or something, since I have no clue how to create anything using OUF.

In ElvUI, is there any way possible to move open bag windows without being forced to use their one giant bag option? I want to keep my bags separated, but ElvUI locks the bag windows to the chatbox, which is causing the bag windows to overlap my actionbars. It makes DEing quite annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

Deleted
    Does anybody have a weakaura string (prefered) or know an addon for an moveable, resizeable, skinnable (texture/border) artifact power bar?

hello, i'm having an error when i try to import a WA setup. This is the error;

http://imgur.com/a/d0cy3

anyone can help, i just updated WA.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpDead View Post
    hello, i'm having an error when i try to import a WA setup. This is the error;

http://imgur.com/a/d0cy3

anyone can help, i just updated WA.
    The source string was not formatted correctly.

Do you have a link to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    The source string was not formatted correctly.

Do you have a link to it?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3iGDFGT_1E

its wordup's enha WA, source string is from video details.

okey i fixed it, i was copy pasting titles too lol. now only problem i have is stacking cooldown numbers, omnicc is stacking with it.
    Last edited by WakeUpDead; 2016-08-30 at 03:18 PM.

Hey Yall,

Just getting back with wow and was wondering if anyone knows of any functioning Item Model Changer mods/addons, yes, i know there is transmogrification now but if you will please still entertain my question=]. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does there exist an addon that simply enhances the default floating combat text? I mean, I can change the font of the basic damage output, but DoTs, healing and so on is displayed with a disgusting monochrome font flag. Same goes for incoming damage, heals and just about everything else. SCT is too intrusive after spending time with FCT after so many years of the former.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawm View Post
    Does there exist an addon that simply enhances the default floating combat text? I mean, I can change the font of the basic damage output, but DoTs, healing and so on is displayed with a disgusting monochrome font flag. Same goes for incoming damage, heals and just about everything else. SCT is too intrusive after spending time with FCT after so many years of the former.
    My typical goto is xCT+ but that might be more than you are looking for.

need some help with UI

imgur.com/a/7Jqhw

how do you make the health text Show the max amount of health and not in green color ?
    is there also a way to make the 3d model on top of the health bar and make it vertically and horizontally bigger ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    My typical goto is xCT+ but that might be more than you are looking for.
    Yes, it is. I've used various combat text addons for years, and just recently switched to the default one. I'm looking for something that removes the monochrome font flag from the various types of texts listed above. I've been able to change the font, but the text is so distorted that it's impossible to make out what it says.
    Last edited by Tawm; 2016-09-01 at 04:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tune View Post
    I can only click on the left part of the text, right side nothing happens and can't use quest items unless its the 4th or 5th quest in my list.
    I never tryed elvui, but that sounds like there was another, inivisible frame over a part of your quest tracker. with /fstack its possible to open a display of frames under your cursor - can you check if there is another frame in the area you cant click?

Yeah I tested that but not really sure what I'm looking at. Not too great with addons which is why I posted here. The only difference between them though is something called ObjectiveTrackerBlocksFrame.QuestHeader that is greyed out on the quests that I can't click.
    Basically, whatever is highlighted green is the frame the little arrow is pointing at in the info tooltip. I can't remember if it's ctrl or alt but pressing that key with your mouse steady in one spot cycles the arrow and green highlight through the visible frames the mouse is seeing.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Does anyone know what ID's oUF uses for Buffs and stuff? I'm trying to add a custom Buff list to Lyn's oUF edit and want to add Arms Warrior Focused Rage stacks? I know I could use Weakaura's but the buff frame is already in place, so I'd like to use that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Minnifer View Post
    Does anyone know what ID's oUF uses for Buffs and stuff? I'm trying to add a custom Buff list to Lyn's oUF edit and want to add Arms Warrior Focused Rage stacks? I know I could use Weakaura's but the buff frame is already in place, so I'd like to use that. Thanks!
    It uses the same spell ids. You just had the wrong ids it seems.
    oh, honey.

Alright that helped a lot. Figured out it was something to do with minimap cluster, and found someone that had a similar issue that fixed it with /script MinimapCluster:EnableMouse(false) which seems to work for me too but resets randomly and when i relog. Any idea how to make it permanent?
    Go to http://addon.bool.no and paste the following into the "Lua file" box:

Code:
    local frame=CreateFrame('frame')
    frame:RegisterEvent('PLAYER_LOGIN')
    frame:RegisterEvent('ZONE_CHANGED')
    frame:SetScript('OnEvent',function()
        MinimapCluster:EnableMouse(false)
    end)
    frame:UnregisterEvent('PLAYER_LOGIN')

You can change "MyFirstAddOn" to whatever you want this addon's name to be, then click the green "Create my AddOn" button. Unzip the file you downloaded into the Interface\AddOns folder and you're good to go.

This tiny addon will disable mouse interaction on the MinimapCluster frame on login and "refresh" the disable every time you get new zone text on the top of your screen. I cannot imagine what would "reset" EnableMouse, but refreshing it occasionally like this should be sufficient enough to keep it disabled, especially if you are questing and moving through zones constantly. Just to clarify, not a major zone change, small zones like going from Stormwind's Trade District to the Canals and then to Old Town is two zone changes right there.

If you need to reenable the mouse on the MinimapCluster frame, disable the addon in the addon list under "MyFirstAddOn" or whatever name you gave it and reload.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted

Quest text font height

Hello guys,

i'm recently back into WoW and have problems reading the quest texts. The text is just too small for me (i sit relatively far away from my monitor) so is have to strain my eyes very much.

To the same extrend item tooltip fonts are too small.

Is there a way to scale the Questframe and item tooltips or enlarge the fonts? I'd specifically not want to scale the whole UI since my unit frames (ouf_abu) etc are all in good order.

Thanks in advance!