Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Long time ago I was using WoW Model Viewer while making some boss kill videos. I did not use this tool for more than 2 years and i heard its not updated anymore. Is here something similar that support Legion?

I know its not about addon but did not want to make another thread with this question.
    It's in the process of being updated. Keep in mind that it only has 1 dev working on it iirc.

So what people wre using for datamining legion? Is there any similar tool?

Nothing, we're waiting on an update. You could technically use the wowhead model viewer. I'm not a fan of it though, since you can't use all the same stuff you can with WMV.

Alternatively you can make a separate copy of wow on your PC and only update it to draenor (fairly sure patches are floating around somewhere) and just never update it. That's what I did. Only update that when a new WMV releases.

Deleted
    I'm looking for an addon that shows Order Hall stuff account-wide (Research, Missions, etc). Anyone know if such an addon exists?

Websites are most likely using their own in-house tools.
    As for individuals I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAXCTJN_KG0

Interested in trying to find out what his addons are here:
    -UnitFrames
    -Plates
    -Font is possible

Quote Originally Posted by Daeth View Post

-UnitFrames
    -Plates
    -Font is possible
    A lot of that is done in WeakAuras, there being a link to the imports with the video.
    As for the rest you are best asking directly.
    One of the posters here, @OOMM is responsible for that.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I have a question concerning Xavius' corruption bar.

I am using MoveAnything, Quartz, Shadowed Unit Frames and a few smaller addons like Skada and DBM. With MoveAnything I have moved the "Player Alternative Power Bar" frame to where I want it to be. However, Xavius' corruption bar is not shown in my interface. I have double checked that it is not hidden via MoveAnything. So I figured Shadowed Unit Frames might be the culprit, because I am seeing every raid member's corruption bar in my unit frames as SUF's alternate power bar.

So, my question is: Does anyone know if Shadowed Unit Frames is able to hide the bar somehow, and if yes, how can I prevent that, because I want to be able to see the original bar?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

ht tps: // w ww. youtube. com/ watch? v= 9fuCl1kS5xE
    Can someone help me to find the 2nd hunter addons?

is there any addon for blocking rp window?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    is there any addon for blocking rp window?
    I assume you mean the Talking Head Frame? https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/hidetalkinghead

Deleted
    hi,

I'm looking for an addon like bartender ( action bar ) but i would like to add some effects like gloss etc etc

Do you know someone who can do this ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ceacia View Post
    hi,

I'm looking for an addon like bartender ( action bar ) but i would like to add some effects like gloss etc etc

Do you know someone who can do this ?

Thanks
    You don't need to replace Bartender.
    Masque @ Curse.
    Includes some defaults, or search your addon site of choice for Masque to get more choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Daeth View Post

-UnitFrames
    -Plates
    -Font is possible
    the plates are almost certainly tidyplates; that looks like one of the pre-packaged themes (I forget the name but it's the one I use too.) You could do unitframes like that with several mods, but it looks mostly like shadowedUF. Don't know the font offhand but it's a basic serif boldface so probably not too hard to find something like it (might be courier new?)

Deleted
    hello,

Anyone know how to remove the coord from "zone text" in sexymap plz ?
    I already disable the coord in coord option, but they appear too in the zone text...

like in my screen :
    imgur. com/a/v8jle

Thank you!

Deleted
    Hey guys, i've been running with Expressway as my default font for too much.. Any font that you would recommend for the whole UI?

I've been using Google Noto for the entire UI. It's a very neutral font and it supports every unicode character. I replaced every font found in the Fonts folder, including other languages.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

It is possible to just use the bars of the GW2 Ui? i dont want to use the rest of the addon, just the bars modification

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I've been using Google Noto for the entire UI. It's a very neutral font and it supports every unicode character. I replaced every font found in the Fonts folder, including other languages.
    A similar option is DejaVu.
    Found that myself first before later coming across Noto, likely after an earlier mention I think on this forum.

Deleted
    im searching for a barlike top to bottom layout raid frames addon, im a damage dealer so i dont mind having no debuffs shown and such. hook me up