Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anybody have any idea how to remove the number text on aura's in ElvUI and turn on the spiral cooldown? It's really bugging me and I'd like to change it but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    how do i make edit my existing wa to make it glow when the cooldown is up? i have an berzerker icon which basically count downs till its up again but thats all it does, i wanna make it glow and probably pop when its up
    Easiest way to do this would be to duplicate your existing WA, then edit it a bit

Untick the 'Cooldown' Box in Display
    Change to 'Show>Always' at the bottom of the Trigger window options
    Go to Animation's and change the Main Animation, you can give it bounce or something so your attention gets drawn to it
    Go to Actions and add a Button Glow.

Basically what you'll get is your current WA while it's on cooldown, and then a glowing, bouncing icon when it's off CD.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Hi there,
    does anyone know what is that rune/runic power addon used by the unholy dk of the guild Method(iirc the id of the DK is Narcolies)? saw that addon in one of their videos of Mythic nythendra and really like it
    Last edited by maestroweng; 2016-12-05 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maestroweng View Post
    Hi there,
    does anyone know what is that rune/runic power addon used by the unholy dk of the guild Method(iirc the id of the DK is Narcolies)? saw that addon in one of their videos of Mythic nythendra and really like it
    I'm not sure about the runic power one, but the runes are from Elvui, it's default

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Hi, does anyone know how to remove the annoying drop shadow that is on SUF (shadowed unitframes)? I can't find any options for it, and there is not much info on the web either

Hey,

not sure if I'm correct but I'm searching for an addon that shows me the buff duration on the icon (blizzard standard ui) and afterwards, after the buff duration is gone it shows the cd.

Thanks in advance

Any help would be appreciated. I prefer auctioneer to post its date in my "Combat Log" as I don't like it pushing my chat away. I have gone into the General tab and changed the settings, but it resets every time I log in. Is there a way to make this change permanent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

https://jadedalt.files.wordpress.com..._dec_party.jpg

Anyone have any idea as to what font is being used in this UI?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorosfyr View Post
    https://jadedalt.files.wordpress.com..._dec_party.jpg

Anyone have any idea as to what font is being used in this UI?
    Not too sure myself, but it would help to specify on what.
    As I can see at least 4 I think.

Also worth a try asking the author of the blog on twitter.

https://twitter.com/JadedAlt
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I'm pretty sure it's been asked before, but I couldn't find anything - probably because I don't know what exactly to search for.

Is there any way to utilize the 3D text that is shown in all the artifact minicinematics?

Utilize as in use it to display player/target names for example.

Old garrison 3D texts were simple models, but those new added in Legion actually use fonts and add some nice effects to them.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Not too sure myself, but it would help to specify on what.
    As I can see at least 4 I think.

Also worth a try asking the author of the blog on twitter.

https://twitter.com/JadedAlt
    Ahhh... good catch.
    I was looking for the font that is being used on their castbar for Regrowth, and on unit frames for the target Brother Korloff.

Sent them a message on twitter so hopefully I'll hear back.
    If anybody else can recognize it in the meantime that'd be great too!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorosfyr View Post
    Ahhh... good catch.
    I was looking for the font that is being used on their castbar for Regrowth, and on unit frames for the target Brother Korloff.

Sent them a message on twitter so hopefully I'll hear back.
    If anybody else can recognize it in the meantime that'd be great too!
    Note to Self - check source myself.
    They had a tweet about that UI, pointing to a blog post naming the unitframes - I knew that looked familiar.
    oUF Karma, and using the fonts Emblem and Roadway.

http://www.fonts101.com/fonts/view/U...d/36460/Emblem
    http://www.fonts101.com/fonts/view/D.../23655/Roadway
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

LF Balance Druid UI!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Note to Self - check source myself.
    They had a tweet about that UI, pointing to a blog post naming the unitframes - I knew that looked familiar.
    oUF Karma, and using the fonts Emblem and Roadway.

http://www.fonts101.com/fonts/view/U...d/36460/Emblem
    http://www.fonts101.com/fonts/view/D.../23655/Roadway
    I think that I'm in love with you.

Thanks!

is there an addon that'll add the relic traits for all your specs to relic tooltips, as opposed to just the trait for whatever spec you're currently in?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    is there an addon that'll add the relic traits for all your specs to relic tooltips, as opposed to just the trait for whatever spec you're currently in?
    RelicInspector
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Hey, I currently use Grid2 and Clique as my raid frames/healing options of choice but I was wondering if anyone knew a way to make Grid2 display units as 6 wide. As far as I have come across, I have seen the option for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, etc. If anyone knows a way to make it display rows 6 wide, I would greatly appreciate your advice.

*This is specifically for raid setup only

Thanks!

probably a stupid question but I can't figure it out for the life of me...

imgur.com/a/F1Qt4

Left is my dk, right is my hunter. I can't find why the right isn't showing the quest objectives. It's not the quest objectives on the world map options. I can't find it in interface options either. It's driving me up the wall!

Quote Originally Posted by DenBahamuts View Post
    probably a stupid question but I can't figure it out for the life of me...

imgur.com/a/F1Qt4

Left is my dk, right is my hunter. I can't find why the right isn't showing the quest objectives. It's not the quest objectives on the world map options. I can't find it in interface options either. It's driving me up the wall!
    Click the magnifying glass icon and check "Track Quest POIs".
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Does anyone know of an Addon that counts or otherwise tracks the number of "Legendary-Eligible" things your character has done since you got your last legendary to drop? Things it would count would be stuff like (opening emissary chests, dungeon and raid boss kills, M+ completions, battlegrounds & arenas, etc.) I probably don't really want to know what this might tell me, but it would be a cool conversation piece in gchat at least.