Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking for a unit frames addon that can blend portrait and health bar. I tried STUF, Shadowed Unit Frame and Pitbull but couldn't make it work. Anybody has a solution ? Thanks

Deleted
    Is there a better version of pawn, where one can set breakpoints and soft caps, along with new stat weights when reaching them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheLightWillAhh View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a unit frames addon that can blend portrait and health bar. I tried STUF, Shadowed Unit Frame and Pitbull but couldn't make it work. Anybody has a solution ? Thanks
    I'm pretty sure tukUI can add animated (and static) portrait in the background of your health bar, if that's what you're looking for.

http://i.imgur.com/IdE3rzP.png guys help me find texture around action bar (its weak auras)

When using ELvUI, is there a way to show the amount of shielding from bubbles when I'm at 100% health? It shows the shielding only when I have taken damage already.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

How to configure raven to track the duration of healing rain? in bar format if possible

I'm trying to get a WeakAura to show only when I have a target, yet I can't seem to do it.

I've got this in the triggers and I thought it would work, but it doesn't. Or maybe I've just set it up wrong, dunno. How does it work?

EDIT: Ok, I got it. It actually was working, I just didn't set up the untrigger function, that's why I kept getting lua errors when no target was selected

Code:
    function()
        if UnitExists("target") then
            return true
        else
            return false
        end
    Last edited by Zaak; 2017-01-16 at 05:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaak View Post
    I'm trying to get a WeakAura to show only when I have a target, yet I can't seem to do it.
    EDIT: Ok, I got it. It actually was working, I just didn't set up the untrigger function, that's why I kept getting lua errors when no target was selected
    [/code]
    Since it's already working for you, this is just for future reference:
    WeakAuras has a built-in trigger for this purpose: Status -> Unit Characteristics -> Unit: Target, Hide:Automatic, rest: unchecked

I dont know much about lua scripting so can anyone make me an lua script for Pitbull4 to show short health? e.g. 2.81M

Hi,

Need a little help on the identification of an addon.

http://i.imgur.com/qgcvocz.jpg
    => What is the name of the addon displaying the quests ? (topleft)

Also, I need some help regarding some addons. I'm looking for :
    - A nice chat addon
    - A bag addon (kind of like the one embedded on Elvui, if anyone know if it is available in standalone ?)
    - A cool looking and light minimap addon skinner (square).

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Felkor View Post
    Hi,

Need a little help on the identification of an addon.

http://i.imgur.com/qgcvocz.jpg
    => What is the name of the addon displaying the quests ? (topleft)

Also, I need some help regarding some addons. I'm looking for :
    - A nice chat addon
    - A bag addon (kind of like the one embedded on Elvui, if anyone know if it is available in standalone ?)
    - A cool looking and light minimap addon skinner (square).

Thanks !
    Sorha Quest Log most likely for the tracker.
    No, no portion of ElvUI is standalone.

I don't use ElvUI, looking at screenshots is that what is described as a "one bag" - as in combined individual bags to act like just one.
    What features specifically are you looking for in your chat, bag and minimap, as your requirements of "cool" looking are rather subjective.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Thank you, looks like sorhaQuestLog was the good one ! I'm going to play a little with this one.

And you're right, I'll try making it more explicit !

On the bags : really enjoying the powerfull searching tool (eg, highlight all rares items between ilvl x and y can be done easily), the auto-sort, the ability to keep things out of the sorting.

For the chat : kind of like the default chat, doesn't like integration with a lot of extra stuff (timestamps for example). The 2 feature I've found missing on the default chat is the ability of copy text and / or click on links. The other are for me dispensable. (Even if the class colouring for the names is nice.)

For the minimap : been able to have it squared, customise the bordure, customising the position and font of location/coordinate, mail indicator, etc. And remove unnecessary icons from addons (maybe keep those on a drop down menu)

Hi, I saw some stream has character name over other ppl colored s their class (i.e. if hes a shaman the character name that over the head change to blue)

Anyone know how to do this?

Deleted
    sounds liks kui nameplates (https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/kuinameplates) in name-only mode, you can give this a try.

For some reason my weakauras have stopped displaying the CD timers. Anyone have any idea why this could happen? I have not added any addon or touch anything in particular.

Hi guys.
    In regards to TSM. Can I somehow set my prices as a percentage of fixed value I specify? I have a lot of operations set up for a lot of groups and all of their pricing can be specified as a percentage of 2 fixed values. Can this be done?

edit: found it. Need to set custom price and everything as % of it
    Last edited by Reveil; 2017-01-22 at 09:21 AM.

hi guys,
    I wonder if there is an addon that can hide like mouse over or with a key to hide it and unhide it, even tho DBM send its alerts or someone whisp

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking for an addon that sorts loot by rarity on mobs that I loot, rather than displaying gold/silver/copper first and then other stuff in a random order.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Looking around for a script to loop a sound on an active weakaura. anyone got some help?

My raid leader wants a WeakAura to trigger when one of our healers or tanks dies. I'm pretty sure I can do that for him without too much issue, but I'm curious if there's an add-on that already does this that I can point him to.

I found a bunch of add-ons that announce deaths, but I didn't see any options in the screenshots for them to limit it to only announce healer/tank deaths. Does anyone know if one of the existing add-ons has that feature?

RaidBuffStatus has tank/healer/dps death announce, with sounds and text and either personal announce or group announce.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet