Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    /dbm -> Options -> General Messages -> uncheck "Show guild engage/kill/wipe messages in chat frame"
    cheers! ty
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I believe Raven can do that, if I recall correctly.
    Been a while since I used it though.
    Thanks , raven did the trick just fine , and didnt need much tinkering to get all i wanted. Also it seems this addon has a lot of potential.

Thank you.

Deleted
    I saw this in the serenity star auger vid, how do I replicate these friendly name plates?
    Any advice appreciated

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    I saw this in the serenity star auger vid, how do I replicate these friendly name plates?
    Any advice appreciated
    I think that might be KuiNameplates with just default settings.

Is there an addon that takes away the fancy decoration around boss button and your order hall followers etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixphire View Post
    Is there an addon that takes away the fancy decoration around boss button and your order hall followers etc?
    The Extra Action Button and the Zone Ability/Combat Ally spell are actually different buttons. For the zone/follower button, you can just drag the button to a bar to hide the frame or create a macro with /use Combat Ally in it. For Draenor zones, /use Zone Ability does the job.

If you want to hide the art around the Extra Action Button, which can typically be found in boss fights or quests like Barrels o' Fun, you can use BetterExtraActionButton. There's also BetterPowerBarAlt that helps with the fancy bar that pops up in fights like Xavius (raid) or quests like Ley Race.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Not sure if this is the right place but is there any weak auras to indicate youre standing on volcanic? Swear I saw one around

Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place but is there any weak auras to indicate youre standing on volcanic? Swear I saw one around
    No. It is impossible, just like Brambles on Cenarius.

I have problem with bartender or moveanything.

Can't re-size my REPUTATION TRACKER BAR - I can move where I want it, but can't make it smaller or bigger. So now its just a big line like default UI.

Had issues with rep tracker before....Any idea? I use a ton of addons, but I think only bartender or move anything can interfere ?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I have problem with bartender or moveanything.

Can't re-size my REPUTATION TRACKER BAR - I can move where I want it, but can't make it smaller or bigger. So now its just a big line like default UI.

Had issues with rep tracker before....Any idea? I use a ton of addons, but I think only bartender or move anything can interfere ?
    If bartender does not support resizing its own (not using at present, can't recall).
    Then perhaps consider hiding that, and using a standalone alternative.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...9088-bdXP.html
    Requires bdCore by same author too.

Or even consider a broker display with text, depending on what fits your UI.
    There are plenty of options for that.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-02-05 at 12:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

how do i get this shadow behind my border or this border in elvui? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...layout1409.png

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    Any advice appreciated

its kui nameplates

For those using ElvUI Nameplates, is there anything I can do to make the nameplates that I mouseover scale larger and become highlighted like the nameplate for your current target? Pretty much like TidyPlates where it allows you to spotlight mouseover / your current target.

It's the only reason I don't use ElvUI nameplates right now since I use mouseover macros for DoT application, interrupts and Death Grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    Hi is it possible to remove the popups of Achievments/Items you get?
    LS Toasts appears to offer an option to enable or disable specific toasts.
    As well as if they appear during, or after combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a little help about z perl unit frames.

Is there an option that will show my party as raid frame ? I configure raid frames pretty nice for my healing attempts (at least i tihnk i configure it well )but don't see anywhere option similar to blizz ui to "use raid-style party frames". In other words, i like my party to be show as grp1 raid in zperl.

did you try this?
    imgur.com/a/2ZEbJ

Best add-on to see completion towards the transmog "Sets" on the PTR? Copying my main toon over doesn't work as it doesn't display all my gear.

The Wardrobe feature of MogIt shows me missing pieces I actually have.

Also, is it possible to search the AH for unlearned transmogs?
    Last edited by Toybox; 2017-02-21 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Best add-on to see completion towards the transmog "Sets" on the PTR? Copying my main toon over doesn't work as it doesn't display all my gear.

The Wardrobe feature of MogIt shows me missing pieces I actually have.

Also, is it possible to search the AH for unlearned transmogs?
    Copying a character over to the PTR does not include your account-wide info. Anything you got from another character is not there on the PTR. You still have those pieces, and you will see them when 7.2 arrives, you just don't have them on the PTR.

As for the AH, no. Hopefully that will be one of the new features when Blizzard eventually gets around to the AH rewrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Copying a character over to the PTR does not include your account-wide info. Anything you got from another character is not there on the PTR. You still have those pieces, and you will see them when 7.2 arrives, you just don't have them on the PTR.

As for the AH, no. Hopefully that will be one of the new features when Blizzard eventually gets around to the AH rewrite.
    Thanks much.

I tried the Copy Account Button, but it didn't do anything. I guess I'd have to copy each of my Plate toons over individually to see exactly what I do & don't have?

Hopefully!

Deleted
    I’m looking for a loot display addon. Who looted what in a raid/dungeon, if it was bonus roll or not. Basicly just for information purposes.
    I could to something like it even more basic with a new chat window, but I don't like that idea.