Horde ArkInventorybuttons

Is there a way to hide/disable the top buttons on ArkInventory?? image for reference:i.imgur.com/cO7tzaT.png

Hey guys, some months ago I requested a font, I think it was Lyn`s UI. The font was called DigialT (http://www.dafont.com/digitalt.font).

I added it to my shared media folder and the corresponding LUAs, but somehow I cant see it ingame (I can see the font in the addons, but if i click it to use it,
    it still shows my old font.

Anyone got any idea?

Anyone here ever had weird FPS drops in certain parts of WoW? So been doing a bit of Wave30 try's on healing - Every time I get to 10th, 20th etc, or I fail I drop massive in FPS - Haft to re-log in / out to fix it.

It goes away after the mana break when going to say wave 11, but stays 20-30 FPS after I wiped.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Hey everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue.

I'm working with Weakauras, and I found some code that seems to work perfectly which colors my castbar based on the class I'm currently playing. I put the following code into the Animation > Main > Color custom section:

function()
    local colors = RAID_CLASS_COLORS[select(2, UnitClass("player"))]
    return colors.r, colors.g, colors.b, 1
    end
    It seems to work perfectly. The issue is that when I open Weakauras, I get the following Lua error:

Message: [string "return function()..."]:4: attempt to index local 'colors' (a nil value)
    Time: (~the current time~)
    Count: (~this number climbs infinitely~)
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [string "return function()..."]:4: in function
    colorFunc'
    Interface\Addons\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:2351:
    in function
    <Interface\Addons\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:2277>

Locals:
    I was really hoping something could be added to the original code or it could be altered so that I could not get this error? Like I said, it only happens when I open WeakAuras, so theoretically I could just ignore it, but I was hoping to get rid of it.

Thanks to anyone who can help me!

I pug a lot and I need to link achievs (nighbane, ToV, NH, keymaster) a lot and I never remember the name of the curve. Is there a addon or a macro to ease the search ?

Quote Originally Posted by Atharaxie View Post
    I pug a lot and I need to link achievs (nighbane, ToV, NH, keymaster) a lot and I never remember the name of the curve. Is there a addon or a macro to ease the search ?
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/overachiever

Allows searching by title, reward, description.
    If there is anything those have in common, that might help.

You can also set a "Watch" list - basically achievements which you want to keep accessible, completed or not.
    That would perhaps be best, if you add all the "requirement" achievements to that.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-03-02 at 02:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

That's perfect. Watch list is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

Hi everyone

I would like to have an addon that basically divides all health, healing and damage numbers by 1000, by any means necessary. Just cut off the last 3 digits if you have to. No commas please, just round down or cut them off. I just wanna see chaos strike crit for 714 instead of 714762.

Im willing to pay for your work, please let me know if it can be done. The creator of NerfEverything stated that you cant change the default scrolling combat text, but perhaps it could still be done through a 3rd party app? *cough like tmorph coughcough*

Quote Originally Posted by notawizard View Post
    Hi everyone

I would like to have an addon that basically divides all health, healing and damage numbers by 1000, by any means necessary. Just cut off the last 3 digits if you have to. No commas please, just round down or cut them off. I just wanna see chaos strike crit for 714 instead of 714762.

Im willing to pay for your work, please let me know if it can be done. The creator of NerfEverything stated that you cant change the default scrolling combat text, but perhaps it could still be done through a 3rd party app? *cough like tmorph coughcough*
    If it can't be done by addons or simple file replacements like sounds or icons, then don't ask for it here.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Hi everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    If it can't be done by addons or simple file replacements like sounds or icons, then don't ask for it here.
    Try pasting this in your chat.
    Don't know if it is per character or not, but worked on one character I tested it on.
    Had a few numbers in the tens of thousands, and those were separated as we would expect.

Code:
    /run SetCVar('BreakUpLargeNumbers', 1)
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Try pasting this in your chat.
    Don't know if it is per character or not, but worked on one character I tested it on.
    Had a few numbers in the tens of thousands, and those were separated as we would expect.

Code:
    /run SetCVar('BreakUpLargeNumbers', 1)
    That didn't help but googling your stuff brought me to /run LARGE_NUMBER_SEPERATOR = "." which replaces the seperator comma with a dot. (or anything else as a string of characters)

Would it be possible to have something like /run DISABLE_LARGE_NUMBER_SEPERATION ? any ideas? or something to put between the " " that just deletes everything after it?
    Last edited by notawizard; 2017-03-06 at 11:47 PM.

That didn't help but googling your stuff brought me to /run LARGE_NUMBER_SEPERATOR = "." which replaces the seperator comma with a dot. (or anything else as a string of characters)

Would it be possible to have something like /run DISABLE_LARGE_NUMBER_SEPERATION ? any ideas? or something to put between the " " that just deletes everything after it?
    I completely missed the point of your post, apologies.

Not that I am aware of.

How to create Weakaura to show a texture if my spell has more than 1 charge?

I try to create one but did not work well

good addon for pet collecting ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hummer View Post
    I’m looking for a loot display addon. Who looted what in a raid/dungeon, if it was bonus roll or not. Basicly just for information purposes.
    I could to something like it even more basic with a new chat window, but I don't like that idea.
    I believe that is all available in Exorsus Raid Tools

I have problems finding a proper nameplate addon. Currently Im using kuinameplates but they show stuff which is not in combat with me even 2 floors below like on this ss....yellow = in combat / green = not in combat and atleast 1 floor down...

https://imgur.com/a/VkFSD

So what I want is basicly only show the ones im in combat with (atleast on bosses) or fade the others out..and the ones im in combat with, should not overlap, instead they should be on top of each other (not like on my ss when everything is overlapping)...

Anyone knows what option I should change with kui or is there any other addon which can do this?

Thanks in advance for any advice, since Im pretty desperate right now.

Deleted

Old UI

Hello, I started playing after long break.
    This is from my last raid: fixka.inoby.sk/01.jpg
    So..I used Stuf unit frames, but I can't set them up like this anymore. I recall I used this setup, from another UI, any idea what is/was the name? (mod for bars was stellar bars, but i think i ll have to stick with dominos nowadays) or can someone help me with setting this up?

Hey just a simple question, wondering if anyone knows the addon used in the screenshot to edit the Objective Frame Layout. Been going crazy trying to find an addon that allows me to customize it (if anyone has one that works that'd be great too)

The addon in the picture is Kaliels Tracker.

Sorha's Quest log lets you do some customization also.

Last night I was watching a steam. He was using a nameplate addon which turn the casting spell name to the person who interupted it.

I.E. The cast var show spell name BLAST was chaneling > SOMEONE interupted> The Spell name changed to INTERUPTED ( SOMEONE)

Does anyone know what is this name plate addon?