Quote Originally Posted by Epsy View Post
    Could someone help me, what is the skin for action bars and WA? I know that its masque but could not find the same
    wowinterface[dot]com/downloads/info9096-MasqueSimpleSquare.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Linayo View Post
    I tryed it, but corners are not the same....i think its something else....

Deleted
    Anyone knows how to remove Elvui frame borders? raid, player target etc.(the 1 pixel black border)

Quote Originally Posted by Linayo View Post
    For future reference, you can get around posting links by simply removing the http:// at the beginning.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    raven
    Thanks. Sorry for the late reply, no notification happened...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to make action bar buttons in ElvUI rectangles instead of squares? If so, how?

Deleted
    Everytime a world quest activates you get a little window with a portrait and some dialog and you hear the person talking. I've read them all a hundred times now (how many costly lessons in not overextending their forces does that stupid cow in Highmountain need before she stops doing it?) and I'm sick of the awful voice acting. Is there an addon or setting to get rid of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    Everytime a world quest activates you get a little window with a portrait and some dialog and you hear the person talking. I've read them all a hundred times now (how many costly lessons in not overextending their forces does that stupid cow in Highmountain need before she stops doing it?) and I'm sick of the awful voice acting. Is there an addon or setting to get rid of that?
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/hidetalkinghead

Is there an addon that can display the tooltip of a new buff/debuff in a set window? This would be nice for when you're in combat.

More importantly or likely, is there an addon that shows the tooltip of the buffs/debuffs in a pet battle? Isn't it silly we should have to mouseover everything to know what it is?

Deleted
    Looking for a good, minimal raiding UI. Tried setting up preaches UI but it was tremendously out of date despite being from 7.0.1. Even just a really in depth guide would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by zoolmod View Post
    Looking for a good, minimal raiding UI. Tried setting up preaches UI but it was tremendously out of date despite being from 7.0.1. Even just a really in depth guide would be nice
    Role, the amount of information you require (leading, streaming etc), preferences regarding how information is displayed (bars, icons, etc).
    What makes a UI "good" is very subjective, and can vary hugely from one person's preferences to another.

ElvUI is good out of the box experience, in that "it just works" with minimal effort.
    But it won't be to everyone'e preferences.
    Nor will anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Role, the amount of information you require (leading, streaming etc), preferences regarding how information is displayed (bars, icons, etc).
    What makes a UI "good" is very subjective, and can vary hugely from one person's preferences to another.

ElvUI is good out of the box experience, in that "it just works" with minimal effort.
    But it won't be to everyone'e preferences.
    Nor will anything else.
    Ah should have been more clear, im a mage who mostly just raids, not much else. I decided to just screw it and make my own last night.

I cant help but feel like all text and everything is slightly too small? Also looking for general suggestions and improvements

Deleted
    Anyone know how to condense SUF down so there are no gaps in it? I want a single column of frames for my raid group but if there's someone missing in a group there's a space. Any way around this?

Hey folks, is there any way/addon that displays the rep I would gain from completing a quest or something similar? similar to http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ward.html#info

Looking for a mod that would inspect groups listed in LFG and tell me the following information:
    - Average Group iLVL (Group iLVL 892 avg)
    - Each individual iLVL (901 druid, 885 rogue, 890 shaman)
    - How many traits in each member's artifact (901 druid w/ 42 points in artifact)

Does anything like this exist? Tired of joining groups with questionable members and then having to leave.

Not having luck but is there an addon that can show you quests you haven't done in zones(mostly speaking of the broken isles)? I mean ones that don't show on the map(story? progress quests), just ones you can happen to ride by and do.

got rid of bartender, switched to Dominos. However mostly 1 action bar (sometimes 2 of them) show instead up left to right, as up to down. Like whenever i zone in. They also move position on the screen itself. Anyone got any ideas. Thanks.

Last edited by Kellorion; 2017-04-15 at 07:06 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Eyh guys !
    First time working for more than 1 hour on an UI, after setting up everything i've finally arrived to something i like except for one little detail
    I have no idea how to get a WeakAura that tracks my CD with a rectangular shape without crushing the icon
    http: //2.1m.yt/ACsThpF.png

Also its not letting me move icons to bars 3 and 4, even they have the same settings as the rest of my bars.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    Eyh guys !
    First time working for more than 1 hour on an UI, after setting up everything i've finally arrived to something i like except for one little detail
    I have no idea how to get a WeakAura that tracks my CD with a rectangular shape without crushing the icon
    http: //2.1m.yt/ACsThpF.png
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ching-the-icon

Or you use a rectangular Masque skin. Someone shared it in the Post your UI thread.