15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by decimo View Post
    Not having luck but is there an addon that can show you quests you haven't done in zones(mostly speaking of the broken isles)? I mean ones that don't show on the map(story? progress quests), just ones you can happen to ride by and do.
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/quest_completist

Type /qc in game, then Catagories button, down to Settings and hit Perform Server Query. It will query every quest you have done and show quest markers on your map in each zone of quests you have not done.
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Is there an addon that condenses the group finder?
    By this I mean when I open it.. I can just search, without making sure to be on the pvp/pve tab, or having to check Custom and Raids for world bosses, etc?

i'm trying to darken my ui, similar to lortiUI. I'm trying to get the character pane, and other windows, to be darker, but it just errors out every time i add a "frame" to the code that already works. when i fstack the character pane, i get PaperDollItemsFrame, CharacterFrame, and PaperDollFrame. I've tried adding these all together and i've tried adding them one at a time, and it just errors every time. This is the working code i'm using the darken the ui:

https://pastebin.com/PYpCFnGb

and this is the error I get when trying to add a frame to it:

https://pastebin.com/mLR0Df4N

anyone have a clue what im doing wrong or why it doesnt work?

also, if i fstack the class icon on the top left of the character pane, it is called CharacterFramePortraitFrame. I added that to the code, and it worked. so that's dark colored. But adding the fstack for the character pane doesnt. What gives?

edit: i guess you have to individually list every single tiny part of the character pane, eg: CharacterFrameInsetRightInsetBotLeftBorder, CharacterFrameInsetRightInsetBotRightBorder, CharacterFrameInsetRightInsetTopLeftBorder

surely there has to be a better way to do this? theres like a hundred of these for the character pane alone. i just want to mass setvertexcolor darken every single frame in the game. i guess similar to something like aurora, but instead of reskinning every frame, just coloring it.
    Last edited by kheath812; 2017-05-09 at 08:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post

Kinda "fixed" my WA, much cleaner but requires you to get more used to know which bar belong to which Cooldowns
    What's each color bar indicating?

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    What's each color bar indicating?
    Durations or cooldowns I expect.
    To keep it simple I expect that is only a core selection, the rest deemed worth knowing about are still on the buttons.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    is there an addon that can manage addon profiles i.e. give me one button to change all addon profiles?

Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post

Kinda "fixed" my WA, much cleaner but requires you to get more used to know which bar belong to which Cooldowns
    I like this a lot, thanks for the inspiration.
    Last edited by mmocc9e8bd4f08; 2017-05-12 at 01:42 AM.

Deleted
    Looking for this addon it should be something custom i guess http :/ /imgur.com/a/ YMRIZ
    The whole unit frame that show background color class and show hp as percent and resource bar with number.
    Might be weakaura2 but i dont how to create that text tho.
    Last edited by mmoc99243e91a4; 2017-05-15 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxmixmaster View Post
    Looking for this addon it should be something custom i guess http :/ /imgur.com/a/ YMRIZ
    The whole unit frame that show background color class and show hp as percent and resource bar with number.
    Might be weakaura2 but i dont how to create that text tho.
    is it just default unit frames with custom scripts. check out the arenajunkies ui forums for a bunch of default ui scripts like that.

So i started using Ls:toasts and noticed that the ElvUI Skin for it doesn't feel like ElvUI (to me atleast) so i decided to make my own currently looks like this:

This feels much more like ElvUI (still working on the correct colouring). Also thought i would try to get the border to match the icon border for quality, but for some reason it doesn't want to colour it (You can see it in the screenshot the 1px black border around it) has anyone else who built a skin had an issue colouring the border?

Quick question that I think I know the answer for, with weakauras are the icons you can pick from only from abilities or procs? For example take a legendary item like pillars of the dark portal or wakener's loyalty which have a different icon for their but than the actual item icon. Is there anyway to load the item icon into the WA icon library?

Quote Originally Posted by Kvlt View Post
    Quick question that I think I know the answer for, with weakauras are the icons you can pick from only from abilities or procs? For example take a legendary item like pillars of the dark portal or wakener's loyalty which have a different icon for their but than the actual item icon. Is there anyway to load the item icon into the WA icon library?
    1. Go to the item's wowhead page: http://www.wowhead.com/item=132357/p...he-dark-portal
    2. Click the green effect text, which brings you here: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=217519/...he-dark-portal
    3. Using the spell ID found in the URL of the spell, type the following ingame: /dump GetSpellInfo(217519)
    4. A bunch of text just appeared in your chat window. The number next to [3]= is that spell's file ID. That is the number you put in the icon field of the WeakAura.

You can do the same for items using /dump GetItemInfo(itemID), the file ID will be next to [10] for items.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Hey guys!

Is there any single addon or way to change the deffault submenu skin (talent, character, grp finder...) to something more minimalistic?
    Just like ElvUi does.

Quote Originally Posted by jinryuixi View Post
    Hey guys!

Is there any single addon or way to change the deffault submenu skin (talent, character, grp finder...) to something more minimalistic?
    Just like ElvUi does.
    Aurora should do that

Deleted
    Hi, Is there a spec/talent and button profile switcher for different situations?

Anyone can Help me to create a Health/Power/Class Bar?

https://camo.githubusercontent.com/5...4e55692e676966

Without Text?

Health and Power Bar should be ---------- (Life/Mana/Energy/Rage/Runic Power)

Class Bar should be |-|-|-|-|-|-| (Holy Power/Combo Points/Runes/Soul Stones etc.)

For Me and Target with Buffs and Debuffs on it?

Deleted
    Looking to identify which raid frame addon is being used by this resto shaman PoV. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGzgvMb0F2Q

Quote Originally Posted by Bihc View Post
    Looking to identify which raid frame addon is being used by this resto shaman PoV. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGzgvMb0F2Q
    Possibly just the ElvUI/TukUI default customised, as it does match the uniframes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Hey guys. I recently picked up WoW again (Haven't played it since Throne of Thunder in MoP) and I'm looking for some quality of life addons.

Is there an addon out there that instantly learns any Artifact Power items you pick up or earn from quest rewards? It gets kinda annoying trying to find them in full bags, even more-so because you get them kinda frequently.

I also like to clear old raids, but a few times I messed up and have not set the highest difficulty (I ran a normal ICC once, messing up my chance at Invincible for instance). Is there an addon out there that automaticly selects the hardest difficulty/player size without me messing up by accident?

I also like to collect transmog gear, and often I still find greens and blues that are BoE that grant me a new appearance. Any addon out there to make them stand out much more clearly? That way I can't accidentily sell them or I have to hover over any new item that I loot to check if I have the appearance.

I'm also looking for an addon which makes it easier to identify from which expansion pack the crafting reagents are. There's so many right now I just can't remember where they're all from.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Is there an addon out there that instantly learns any Artifact Power items you pick up or earn from quest rewards? It gets kinda annoying trying to find them in full bags, even more-so because you get them kinda frequently.
    You cannot automatically use items. Spells and items have been restricted to hardware events for about a decade. You can, however, install ArtifactPowerUser and just spamclick one movable button to use all AP in your bags.

I also like to clear old raids, but a few times I messed up and have not set the highest difficulty (I ran a normal ICC once, messing up my chance at Invincible for instance). Is there an addon out there that automaticly selects the hardest difficulty/player size without me messing up by accident?
    There are functions in the API that change difficulty, but I am unaware of any addons that change them for you, or if it's possible to do it with an addon. You just need to pay attention when entering and upon loading in the instance. The raid entrance is decorated with a giant skull for heroic difficulties with circling spots for each group. A skull and two spots is 10 Heroic, no skull and five spots is 25 Normal, etc. When you load in, the yellow system text tells you what difficulty it is.

I also like to collect transmog gear, and often I still find greens and blues that are BoE that grant me a new appearance. Any addon out there to make them stand out much more clearly? That way I can't accidentily sell them or I have to hover over any new item that I loot to check if I have the appearance.
    Can I Mog It?

I'm also looking for an addon which makes it easier to identify from which expansion pack the crafting reagents are. There's so many right now I just can't remember where they're all from.
    I am unaware of one, but the majority of crafting reagents have an item level within the same player level range of that expansion. For example, crafting reagents between 86 and 90 are Mists, 91 through 100 are Warlords, etc.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    So i started using Ls:toasts and noticed that the ElvUI Skin for it doesn't feel like ElvUI (to me atleast) so i decided to make my own currently looks like this:

This feels much more like ElvUI (still working on the correct colouring). Also thought i would try to get the border to match the icon border for quality, but for some reason it doesn't want to colour it (You can see it in the screenshot the 1px black border around it) has anyone else who built a skin had an issue colouring the border?
    Ask in the ElvUI Forum for that may Blazeflack can Help there.

It is possible to do a Weakaura that Announce me if i can Click the Fisher if Fishing is ready? It would be so much Helpful and i will get it much clearly then i need to push the Button