Deleted
    Hey there. I'm getting rid of ElvUI because for whatever reason it causes a lot of cpu hangups during raidfights (like 0,5 to 1 second "lag" on each button press).

I setup myself a nice SUF getup, but I'm having trouble with range checks. It's asking me to fill in a friendly spell to use for range checks, but ... I'm a warrior. So I don't have any friendly spell with a fixed range, how do I do it ? I tried using another class's spell, but it won't let me

Halp pls

Deleted
    How do i change transperency in xiv_databar addon?

Deleted
    Anyone know weak auras 2? I can't seem to grasp this addon, at all..! I'm looking for this:

If spell id "223135" (Thorim's Colossal Might) is missing, show the spell icon
    If i have the buff, don't show the icon
    Don't show the icon in instances like raid/dungeon/scenario/bg/arena (area's where i can't have the buff)

Thanks!

Deleted
    Does anyone know if Shadowed Unit Frames is still being updated? The last update was in March, but the resource system is unfortunately oudated as of 7.2.5 for destruction warlocks.

Going to just get another addon for resource tracking, but it's a shame - I really love SUF.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Does anyone know if Shadowed Unit Frames is still being updated? The last update was in March, but the resource system is unfortunately oudated as of 7.2.5 for destruction warlocks.

Going to just get another addon for resource tracking, but it's a shame - I really love SUF.
    A video here linking to a fan update of DoomShards.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVyOaET-o40

This may be to your liking.
    Otherwise I expect there are going soon to be, if not already - WeakAuras.
    Looking at wago.io is worth a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I want to replace this mail icon (I have the replacement icon ready in blp form already) and remove the ring around it without having to install an addon. I tried looking up what it could possibly be in an unzipped Interface path folder, and Interface/MINIMAP and Interface/MailFrame were the only two paths that made sense, but only one of what I replaced worked according to those paths, and it wasn't this particular icon I'm trying to replace.

Proper pathing would be helpful. I prefer not having to addon this kind of stuff if it can be helped.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuysHello View Post
    I want to replace this mail icon (I have the replacement icon ready in blp form already) and remove the ring around it without having to install an addon. I tried looking up what it could possibly be in an unzipped Interface path folder, and Interface/MINIMAP and Interface/MailFrame were the only two paths that made sense, but only one of what I replaced worked according to those paths, and it wasn't this particular icon I'm trying to replace.

Proper pathing would be helpful. I prefer not having to addon this kind of stuff if it can be helped.
    FrameXML\Minimap.XML line 125

<Texture name="MiniMapMailIcon" file="Interface\Icons\INV_Letter_15">
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    FrameXML\Minimap.XML line 125

<Texture name="MiniMapMailIcon" file="Interface\Icons\INV_Letter_15">
    Thanks. You're fantastic.

Thanks. You're fantastic.
    Worth noting, being an inventory icon.
    When you replace it, that will also replace other instances when it is used.

Edit: 50 items and 1 spell use it.

http://www.wowhead.com/icon=133471/inv-letter-15
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-06-19 at 09:42 AM.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Worth noting, being an inventory icon.
    When you replace it, that will also replace other instances when it is used.

One example.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=1327/wileys-note

Googled to get that result.
    Don't know how many use it.
    I got that. I've replaced a lot of my spell icons this way. I prefer it.

I got that. I've replaced a lot of my spell icons this way. I prefer it.
    Fair enough, at least it is reference for someone else who wants to do the same.
    Edited my post to give full list, if that is of use to anyone else.

Best add-on to show current Order Hall missions on ALL toons at once? It'd be nice to be on my Druid, see that my Demon Hunter has a mission just ended, & log over to send a new one out ASAP.

5+ Year Old Account
    Altoholic is the best for that
    Who needs signatures anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRightWay View Post
    Altoholic is the best for that
    Cheers!

Another question. I've this weird issue with Exorsus Raid Tools & the external/raid cooldowns. It tracks the CD of Barkskin perfectly fine, with the Configure button on it showing 90s, which is exactly what it is.

But with Paladin's Blessing of Sacrifice, I have to set the seconds to 210 (Holy) and 180 (Protection) to get the actually get the REAL CDs displayed (120 & 90 respectively). Before I swapped the values, BoS was showing as a 60s CD, which led to me call incorrectly for externals...

Is this a known issue with ERT, something to do with my cache, or something entirely different?

http://imgur.com/a/ufe5r

Why cant I drag my chat to the side of screen? Happened few days ago. Using Prat chat addon, cant think of any reason as to why. Yes I have my chat unlocked, tried this on few chars by now :P
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2017-06-26 at 04:49 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/ufe5r

Why cant I drag my chat to the side of screen? Happened few days ago. Using Prat chat addon, cant think of any reason as to why. Yes I have my chat unlocked, tried this on few chars by now :P
    Believe it is due to the social button that you have hidden.
    Despite it not being visible, it is still influencing where you can move the chat.
    Might be an option in Prat to fix that, but not currently using it myself.

Im working on a weakaura that determines if Cold Heart would deal more than 20 stacks of completely unbuffed worth of damage (due to mastery and/or strength buffs). I don't particularly want to track how much damage it will deal, just that its more than 20 stacks worth of damage, and i'd like it to dynamically update so i dont have to compare against a fixed number, because as I gain gear it would require constant updates.

Currently the code for this is as follows, but it does not work:
    Code:
    function KamiUI.coldHeartCappedStacks()
        --print(coldHeart20stacks);
        return coldHeart20stacks ~= nil and time()-coldHeart20stacks > 5;
    end

function KamiUI.ColdHeartWorthCasting()
        local name,_,_,chCount = UnitBuff("player","Cold Heart") ;
        if (chCount == nil)then
            coldHeart20stacks = nil;
            return false;
        end
        local base, current, posBuff, negBuff = UnitStat("player", 1);
        --local effective = base + posBuff + negBuff;
        --print(base.." "..posBuff.." "..negBuff)
        KamiUI.KamiLog(current .." "..base);    
        if (chCount == 20 and coldHeart20stacks == nil)then
            coldHeart20stacks = time();
        end
        if (current * 2 * chCount > base * 2 * 20 or KamiUI.coldHeartCappedStacks()) then --times 2 for str-> attack Power conversion
            return true;
        end
        return false;
    end

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiyomi View Post
    Im working on a weakaura that determines if Cold Heart would deal more than 20 stacks of completely unbuffed worth of damage (due to mastery and/or strength buffs). I don't particularly want to track how much damage it will deal, just that its more than 20 stacks worth of damage, and i'd like it to dynamically update so i dont have to compare against a fixed number, because as I gain gear it would require constant updates.
    Why not just track the stack count on the Cold Heart buff? A WeakAura trigger on >=20 stacks requires no custom code.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Why not just track the stack count on the Cold Heart buff? A WeakAura trigger on >=20 stacks requires no custom code.

Because i dont want to miss out on damage if at 16 stacks i have an extra 15k str and 20% mastery it deals almost double the damage of a 20 stack but that window will be gone if i wait til 20 stacks.

How do i fix this font text? It looks very choppy, it's just the middle text any other text works fine.