Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

I have a problem. My title is stuck on Justicar. When I log in it goes back to Justicar. I can change it, but it will revert to Justicar when i zone into or out of anything, log off, etc. I think this is mod related. Are there any mods that might cause this? I can post a list of the mods I use if needed, was just hoping you knew something that might be causing this offhand.

Thanks,
    Torbert

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfury
    its no possible from the way BC works. It take in consideration item priority based on item# and all Master Healthstones has the same item#.
    The three different talented master healthstones have different items numbers (22103,22104,22105 - biggest last), but is there any easy way to use this in a macro? Im guessing "/use #22105, #22104" wont work.

Would mods be able to use these item numbers, and if so are there any that do it for a combatination of healthstones and pots?

Theres an addon that is used at WSVG its hosted on curse its called WSVG client or something search WSVG i was wondering if any1 knew a way to get JUST the spell alert part of it.

Quick question:

What is the code to get a UIParent on Omen and for example SW_Stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Typh00n
    Quick question:

What is the code to get a UIParent on Omen and for example SW_Stats?
    what you are looking for is a parent, not UIParent. UIParent is ur whole screen where pretty much all default wow windows are parented to.

to get the parent name, make a macro with /print GetMouseFocus():GetName() and press it with ur mouse over what you want.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up =)
    and thanks for the advice!

I'm looking for holy paladin UI that is very clean but still informative enough for raidleading.
    I really like the look of this one:
    [img width=400]http://www.home.no/ce88/current_ui_totetc.jpg[/img]
    But I still need things like a dmg meter, threat meter and good informative unitframes.
    While having theese things that take up screen space I'd really like it to remain clean.
    Would be awesome if anyone could help me out

Hi,

i am looking for something that i could use to fill up some space in my interface.

[IMG]http://i4.tinypic.com/7y7m89u.jpg[/img]

This is my interface, has some hidden bars aswell and what's really annyoing is the big space on the right side of my action bars. I though to put Proximo in there but thats too hard to reach while pvping. Omen / Violation isn't needed in PVP so what to do to fill that ugly gap?

edit: Oh and the Combat Log isn't really usefull to me too.

Thanks
    Nevo
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-05 at 08:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag
    botting is a exploit/cheat, don't do that! or else kickboxing nagas will kill you. and your familie and if you had freinds they would die too. maybe they will kill your guildmates or F-list. dunno much about those nagafreaks.
    Hell yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevoron
    Hi,

i am looking for something that i could use to fill up some space in my interface.

This is my interface, has some hidden bars aswell and what's really annyoing is the big space on the right side of my action bars. I though to put Proximo in there but thats too hard to reach while pvping. Omen / Violation isn't needed in PVP so what to do to fill that ugly gap?

edit: Oh and the Combat Log isn't really usefull to me too.

Thanks
    Nevo
    Well you could put the minimap there, party unitframes, or a mod that shows your ms fps and the time.

Hi, im using Bartender3 at the moment. I think i've discovered pretty much every utility it has, but im not sure if theres any way to make its buttons appear/disappear when i enter/exit combat. If there is such an abillity, i would like to know, and if not, does anyone know of an addon that can do it?

It has to be said that i havent looked around on the forums much, mostly because of the fact that its late and christmas tomorrow. I can take some critizism for that if you absolutely have to. Feel free
    Retired

cellicus...with ur question about how to have dps and damage meter but still have a clean ui...i would suggest using Toogle download available at WoWAce iirc. This allows you to make the addon (SWStats/Omen etc) to appear/disappear with the press of a button.

Onoraa

Quote Originally Posted by Nochar
    Hi, im using Bartender3 at the moment. I think i've discovered pretty much every utility it has, but im not sure if theres any way to make its buttons appear/disappear when i enter/exit combat. If there is such an abillity, i would like to know, and if not, does anyone know of an addon that can do it?

It has to be said that i havent looked around on the forums much, mostly because of the fact that its late and christmas tomorrow. I can take some critizism for that if you absolutely have to. Feel free
    i personally dont do this but im pretty sure is is possible. I think it may be under the Paging section but honestly im not rly that sure. This is prolly a section coldfury is better at answering. :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Onoraa
    i personally dont do this but im pretty sure is is possible. I think it may be under the Paging section but honestly im not rly that sure. This is prolly a section coldfury is better at answering. :-\
    Well... im pretty sure its impossible. You can show up several bars when u are in a certain stance or hit a specific button. like ALT or STRG. But you can not make an actionbar appear when you enter a combat.

This was the most appropriate place I found to post this. Apologies if I missed an obvious 'post X questions in here' thread.

Anyway, I'm having a problem with my eePanels.

This is how they should look.

However, every time I log in I instead find them like this.

To fix them, for some reason, I have to unlock all of my panels and then reload my UI. Which get tedious after a while. Just wondering if this is a known problem, and if there is a simple and easy fix?

Thanks in advance,
    Dough ~

Hmm, I got a question. It might be better to ask Duke himself first, but I'll give it a try here.

I'm using Duke's UI since today and it's not really hunter-friendly :P. I want to replace focus/focus target with my pet/pet target but I got no idea how to do this. Is there anyone that knows how to do this?

I've been using /focus pet macro all the time, but then I can't see his happiness.

Cheers, Rom.

I'm looking for an addon that will remove the scroll buttons the chat frame and the chat frame menu button. Can anyone help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by Legio
    I'm looking for an addon that will remove the scroll buttons the chat frame and the chat frame menu button. Can anyone help me out?
    Prat.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ceris
    Well... im pretty sure its impossible. You can show up several bars when u are in a certain stance or hit a specific button. like ALT or STRG. But you can not make an actionbar appear when you enter a combat.
    Well, since Blizzard changed to this "secure frames" thingy, it is just NOT possible to show additional stuff while you are in combat. though it is still possible to hide frames or alter the appearance of something that is already shown.

i could be wrong with that one, but for my own experience i could not find any option to show things while in combat.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Thanks, Romario. I'm also looking for a good addon to move around my tooltip. Any help with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Legio
    Thanks, Romario. I'm also looking for a good addon to move around my tooltip. Any help with that?
    Tooltip Wrangler > wow.curse.com