1. #41

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    So I read that this is a self-made addon, but I wasn't sure:

    Also I was looking for a tooltip addon other than Tipbuddy/Tinytip if anyone has a suggestion.

  2. #42

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Thank you Boblet!

    Also does anyone know which addon this is?

  3. #43

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Anferny
    Thank you Boblet!

    Also does anyone know which addon this is?
    *pic*
    evl_clock

  4. #44

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Going to rework my UI. but need some help or advice with it.

    i'm playing a holy priest and would like some art it, im looking for somebody who could make me some artwork. or knows any .tga file that realy fits nicely with a priest? note: im not looking for a modelview of my own priest, just something that fits in nicely with a priest!

    idealy I will work around that picture - so I just need to have it before i can actually start. i already made myself something quickly with my pencil and paper here at home, just the basics where i will put my grid, unitframes, castbars, etc..

    aswell i have a question about anorching for eepanels2, been looking for guides, found some but somehow it just doesnt work. been looking for abit on most sites but it just doesnt happen. hate it that i see background/borders etc when i dont have a target or focus etc..

    best regards,

    Joey




  5. #45

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    im looking for a good druid UI and a mod that would show me the mana i have even while shapeshifted (that i could change the panel style plz)

  6. #46

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambobarbq
    im looking for a good druid UI and a mod that would show me the mana i have even while shapeshifted (that i could change the panel style plz)
    Check curse.com for a UI compilation and Pitbull (files.wowace.com) has a Druid mana bar feature.

  7. #47
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,360

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    I got a 22in LCD for Christmas, and now have to redo my UI. Coming from 1024x768 I just started from scratch. I borrowed a lot from caith's stuff, but don't know how to finish it. The minimap is usually hidden, along with the frame when I am not out mining, so the tooltip usually covers nothing. I have no desire to put my combat log on the right side, as I never really look at it. I swapped to parrot and am slowly configuring it to cut down on all the spam when in combat. Also rebinding a lot of spells that were poorly bound before while I learn to play at such a high resolution (and with more lag).



    1. What should go next to Proximo
    2. What can I do to EBB to improve them, I just don't like how they look now
    3. What should I do with FuBar
    4. The unitframes look bad, how can I change them to be better.

    Keep in mind, all I do is PvP, so I need everything to be very easy to read at a glance.

  8. #48

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    I got a problem with my UI. for some reason my quest list tracker isnt showing. any ideas?

  9. #49

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    @chaud.

    1. dunno where ur proximo is so cant answer that
    2. You can change the texture, opacity and colour of EBB to ur liking
    3. Auto-hide fubar, u can access easily by hovering over where it is or using /rock
    4. Also change colour (class colours), size, texture etc

    hope this helped

  10. #50

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    What addon is that text in the middle of the screen that says when ppl gains something or heal etc?

    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream...&stream=Stage6

  11. #51

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    @Stolen


    spell alert... its out of date but still worksthink you can get it from curse.com not sure...

    note to make it look like his you have to modify it abit... he about the same look as i do
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

    Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

  12. #52

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi
    @Stolen


    spell alert... its out of date but still worksthink you can get it from curse.com not sure...

    note to make it look like his you have to modify it abit... he about the same look as i do
    The addon used in the movie looks like "WitchHunt". Very similar to the old SpellAlert but it's Ace2 and still up to date. WitchHunt > SpellAlert I guess.

    Here a question from my side:
    As 2.4 is getting closer, I am looking for AddOns that could help a raid to master "new" encounters (no bossmods available). Instead of writing own bossmods I was thinking of "quick and easy" customizable timers for example. Something like a stopwatch with several bars maybe combined with a raidalert. I know, sounds like bossmods =)

    Here you can find a "drawing"-addon that can be helpful in some situations:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...11-Doodle.html

  13. #53
    not good with computers
    chaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,360

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Onoraa
    @chaud.

    1. dunno where ur proximo is so cant answer that
    2. You can change the texture, opacity and colour of EBB to ur liking
    3. Auto-hide fubar, u can access easily by hovering over where it is or using /rock
    4. Also change colour (class colours), size, texture etc

    hope this helped
    Well, I know I can change the texture of EBB and Pitbull, but I can't find a texture/font that makes a nice background that goes with the rest of the UI, and the font still being easy to read.

  14. #54

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    So, I need some help with PitBull.
    I'm having a hard time to get my Custom Background on the Healthbars to be Transparent.


    Anyone know how to do it?


  15. #55

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    @chaud.

    im going away for a bit over a week but if ur still having trouble wen i get back ill take a look again

  16. #56

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Hi guys,
    just a simple question i think... but I'm stuck wih it...

    how can i lock buffs/debuffs with buffalo2? Even when i close the config menu they are still dragable...

    Tnx

  17. #57
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Weert, NL
    Posts
    29

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Aldir
    Hi guys,
    just a simple question i think... but I'm stuck wih it...

    how can i lock buffs/debuffs with buffalo2? Even when i close the config menu they are still dragable...

    Tnx
    There is an option in your config menu (don't know by head where) where you can mark lock frames

    "Great men do not seek power, they have power thrust upon them."
    "A leader is judged not by the length of his reign but by the decisions he makes."
    "If the tank dies, it's the healer's fault. If the healer dies, it's the tank's fault. If the DPS dies, it's their own fault."

  18. #58

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by kahless
    There is an option in your config menu (don't know by head where) where you can mark lock frames
    I cant find it... can u check better pls


  19. #59

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    ok, quick one that someone should be able to answer. i dload'ed caith's UI v10.3 to mess around, see what a real UI looks like in person lol. and i don't know what the target's target bar falls under. i checked bartender and epanels but couldn't seem to unlock it under either to be able to move it. since it was covering some of my bars i just disabled it for now. just need the mod that it falls under, i can do the rest from there.

    thanks.

  20. #60

    Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Azain
    ok, quick one that someone should be able to answer. i dload'ed caith's UI v10.3 to mess around, see what a real UI looks like in person lol. and i don't know what the target's target bar falls under. i checked bartender and epanels but couldn't seem to unlock it under either to be able to move it. since it was covering some of my bars i just disabled it for now. just need the mod that it falls under, i can do the rest from there.

    thanks.
    I would guess that he uses Pitbull unitframes judging from the looks, if so, a simple /pitbull and you'll find what you're looking for in no time.

    peace,
    dead

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •