Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Thanks.

I've looking for an UI or mod that shows my character and target as the full 3D figure. I've seen a couple WoW videos that were shot using this type of UI/mod. I'd also like the names of any UI/mod's that show character and target portraits that move. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ThackerMtn
    I've looking for an UI or mod that shows my character and target as the full 3D figure. I've seen a couple WoW videos that were shot using this type of UI/mod. I'd also like the names of any UI/mod's that show character and target portraits that move. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
    ZMobDB
    http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/5974/

Hey

I could really use some help with an addon. I'm using Pitbull on my hunter and I've customized it for my own use. What I would like is to copy these settings onto my other characters, and being able to change a few things like positioning and color without it affecting the frames on my hunter. So far I've only been able to copy the settings, but there seem to be global settings.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Nixor

Thanks SO MUCH Cast! <3

I'm looking for a ''count'' mod.

I've seen it on many UI Images here but I don't know what it's called.

You can see how much a spell heals the person or how much damage it is estimated to do on every single ability you have on your Action Bar.

Anyone knows?

Dr. Damage

Anyone have a buff mod similar to Elkano's Buff Bar that shows all Buffs, Debuffs and Weapon Buffs as bars and colors Buffs blue/Debuffs red etc. Tried to do this with Elkano's Buff Bar and it is just horrible. Thank you

I'm having a problem with my UI where when i log out somethings are not in the same place i left them even though i locked it it place. Like SLTimex , the clocks stay where i put them but the FPS, mb, and ms move all over the screen.
    And for things like Cartographer, i can't routes to work for the life of me. The options aren't even listed under the cartographer menu.

What could be wrong?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rewm
    Anyone have a buff mod similar to Elkano's Buff Bar that shows all Buffs, Debuffs and Weapon Buffs as bars and colors Buffs blue/Debuffs red etc. Tried to do this with Elkano's Buff Bar and it is just horrible. Thank you
    i dont get your problem exactly, perhaps you try mBuffbar which is very easy to config

@olando: look for something like write protection in your folders or try to create your own cartographer profile ingame maybe its somewhat write protected

Hi there, i'm playing a pally right now, and i was looking for an addon that remember me (with a raid warning, or something other that appear in the center of the screen) whn my seals are going to finish... I'm usual to forget to judge them... lol..
    Thanx in advance, and sorry for my bad english...^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ashand
    Hi there, i'm playing a pally right now, and i was looking for an addon that remember me (with a raid warning, or something other that appear in the center of the screen) whn my seals are going to finish... I'm usual to forget to judge them... lol..
    Thanx in advance, and sorry for my bad english...^^

You are looking for this mod i think http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/2235/

@ Nerevarine - Thanks i will give that a shot.

Sorry but... I dont think so... =)
    I use SCT to see my cooldowns... I was looking for something that remind me when remains 5 (just an example) second of the active seal.... so i can remember to judge it! =)

Autopilot, much..

Not found anything yet, closest call was SealJudge but that's far from what you're looking for. =/
    Perennial Quest

Kchostrae, Shadowsong EU

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Hi there i have a question about pitbull

- i have an older version of pitbull and its buggy sometimes, my question is can i update it without doing my settings all over again?

- Same question for Quartz en Bartender...

- and what is the numbers (on Flash Heal and Holy Light and others) on the spell icon? what addon is that? i think its bartender. but i dont know how to enable it

tnx

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja
    - and what is the numbers (on Flash Heal and Holy Light and others) on the spell icon? what addon is that? i think its bartender. but i dont know how to enable it
    I belive the addon is Dr. Damage

Oh and one easy way to find out if you can update the mentioned addons is to make a backup of the Addons and WTF folders, that way if the updates messes with your prefered layout just replace the new one with the ones you backed up.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

k, tnx 8)

at first i wanna say that it's too much of everything here so i am lazy to find it...
    to my problem, i downloaded Cast's ui, it's very nice, but i am druid, on my old ui, i was using bt3 and if i turn back to cast form from any form and back, it automatically changed the bar to this, what i needed in that form, so if i switch to cat form i had there all my cat abilities etc, if i get to bear form blabla.... still the same.. i would like to stay on bartender's config of Cast's ui, so i ask you for some help how to solve it, when i was making my ui before, it was automatic, i mean the bar switching of course so i dunno what option in configuration it is ... thx in advance for some help
    On the end of the sixth day, god said: "Not enough mana!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bombaclat
    at first i wanna say that it's too much of everything here so i am lazy to find it...
    to my problem, i downloaded Cast's ui, it's very nice, but i am druid, on my old ui, i was using bt3 and if i turn back to cast form from any form and back, it automatically changed the bar to this, what i needed in that form, so if i switch to cat form i had there all my cat abilities etc, if i get to bear form blabla.... still the same.. i would like to stay on bartender's config of Cast's ui, so i ask you for some help how to solve it, when i was making my ui before, it was automatic, i mean the bar switching of course so i dunno what option in configuration it is ... thx in advance for some help
    /bt3 config
    Go to the bar you want remapped (bar 1 I assume)
    Click the "+" and go to Button Paging
    Go to the bottom where it says "Stances"
    Select what bars you would like to remap to in the different stances/forms (Bar 7-9 is the normal stance bars)

I placed the bartender stance buttons at a very weird position because I didn't need them that much on my rogue :P

Quote Originally Posted by Olando
    I'm having a problem with my UI where when i log out somethings are not in the same place i left them even though i locked it it place. Like SLTimex , the clocks stay where i put them but the FPS, mb, and ms move all over the screen.
    And for things like Cartographer, i can't routes to work for the life of me. The options aren't even listed under the cartographer menu.

What could be wrong?
    Having the same problem with sltimex, bump for great justice.
    Perennial Quest

Kchostrae, Shadowsong EU