Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

What's the addon showing healing/damage on target and player? (the panel between minimap and threat meter)
    http://dukeath.free.fr/DukeUI70R.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzy
    What's the addon showing healing/damage on target and player? (the panel between minimap and threat meter)
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...EavesDrop.html

and i love it

Quote Originally Posted by Anferny
    Anyone know which unit frames these are?(Pitbull I assume)

If so how do you have both CurHP/Maxhp and the HP percent?

saw in other posts that this unit frames addon it pitbull anyone has an ide how can i enable the portraits on pitbull. i have searched all of the options but most probably i ve missed it

any help?

thx

Quote Originally Posted by savaoth
    saw in other posts that this unit frames addon it pitbull anyone has an ide how can i enable the portraits on pitbull. i have searched all of the options but most probably i ve missed it

any help?

thx
    In the options under each section (Player, Target, etc) under "other" there is an option for Portraits.
    Wow account disabled, waiting for D3!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerokides
    I have seen this add-on in numerous PvP videos but can never seem to figure out what it is. ???

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/108...uestionog3.jpg

The add-on in question is the part circled in blue. I took a snip from a PvP video and it seems to track your opponents abilities and put a cooldown button+timer on your screen. It also reminds you when their cooldown is up "Whoever's Counterspell is up - WATCH OUT"

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

-Kero
    That mod is an edited version of magictrack... for the most part it is a private mod that displays CS and SpellLock cooldown... but people have edited it and released it to the top pvpers to show ALL important enemy cooldowns

What are the settings for grid in duke ui, the font and layout

Thx a lot

After dl'ing, configuring and creating many UI's, I came to the conclusion that those extra 10fps are nice (60-70) so I'll stick with basics.

My question now is, does anyone know a addon that removes the 2 dragon figures left and right of the blizzard action bar? Thanks

I'm a Prot warrior and i have problems with targetting the marked mobs in a fight. If i use tab i always tab to sheep or to some group far far away. Clicking doesnt help much either because there's always some other mob jumping in front of the 1 i want to target.
    So my question is: Is there any addon that makes this targetting easyer? like a little bar on with all the marks on it and if you click the skull you target the mob marked with skull.

Thank you for your time

@Bonail

Nope, you're pretty much out of luck. If I recall right, there is a addon like Proximo, but not sure it's 2.4 compatible.

You just need to pratice more ;-) Most other tanks in the world do it fine.
    Pressing 'v' to get the healthbar above the mobs head makes it easier targeting mobs.

Theres a lot of times when I don't want to be bothered while i'm farming or questing. I'm looking for a mod that will show your character as AFK or DND. :-*

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis
    Theres a lot of times when I don't want to be bothered while i'm farming or questing. I'm looking for a mod that will show your character as AFK or DND. :-*
    What do you need a mod for? (Serious, not being sarcastic) Are you looking for an auto reply kind of function? You can type a custom message when you /afk. For example;

/AFK I'm farming, whisper me later.

And when someone whispers you they get;

[Name] AFK: I'm farming, whisper me later.

You'll still see them whispering you, but usually people will leave people alone when they run into the afk/dnd flag unless its urgent or they don't take no for an answer. :P

I wanna know a thing about Buffalo2:

I just got it and started to understand it a little. I setup my buffs and debuff. But now i want to make them look better. atm the buffs/debuffs look like normal Blizzard icons. But i have seen on others UI that you can make them look better, like CyCircled does with the buttons. Can anyone explain what i should do?

This is regarding party frames in PitBull.

My party frames always go like this:

Party member 1 Party member 3
    Party member 2 Party member 4.

I want it to be set out like this:

Party member 1
    Party member 2
    Party member 3
    Party member 4.

I have gone to Party/Other/Grouping and have selected down for the direction, but it does not work. Am i doing something wrong? Some setting I am missing?

Uncheck square in grouping options.
    I guess my brain will never work right. At least I’m pretty.

I'm wondering if there is a command that will count a certain amount of time, then say that said amount of time has passed. Basically, I want to say I am using my drums, then when the 30 or whatever seconds has elapsed, it will announce when the drums have worn off.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzy
    i really love that ui and set up. can anyone tell me what mods he using or if its a compilation ?

is it possible to change the buff/debuff icons from buffalo2 with cycircled?
    if yes, how? :-\

Quote Originally Posted by släx
    Not directly by CyCircled, but by editing the lua-data and adding the textures manually...

Quote Originally Posted by släx
    you can use cycircled to change Buffalo2. if you get Buffalo you can use cycircled.
    Wow account disabled, waiting for D3!

Quote Originally Posted by Orcan
    you can use cycircled to change Buffalo2. if you get Buffalo you can use cycircled.
    Is that a new one in 2.4 ?