Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Hi there, I'm pretty experienced with Pitbull and mods in general, but I'm having a hard time getting the Pitbull portrait just the way I want it. What I'm looking for is to make it look something like the one in this screenshot:

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...408_011037.jpg

Basically, I want it to be off to the side, but above/below the Pitbull frame (haven't decided which looks better for my UI). Thanks in advance.

Edit: btw, the above is not my UI

what is the mod that makes the buffs like that
    http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7...8223743oh7.jpg
    on top left part of screen.

Brac, that is SatrinaBuffFrame, takes a little tweaking

http://i27.tinypic.com/vmvqep.jpg

This guy has X-perl which usually means that the users buffs and debuffs are under or above the panel. How did he get them into the normal space for buffs, or what addon is he using? I see he has a cooldown on themswell, which X-perl doesn't have, any help?

What addons are used to achieve the effect in bottom part of this UI?

http://www.werelds.net/UI.jpg

I'm interested in the segmented look (I'm assuming it's something like eePanels but I have been unable to recreate a look similar to that), the button skinning, the square and detached Fubar plugin buttons, and the chat mod (the formatting as well as the different look to the tabs at the top of the chat window.

Anyone knows any mods that yell out who breaks cc in raid??? i used tattle before 2.4 but it doens't work anymore. thanks in advance

Hey guys,

I got Chatter now to improve my chat panel, but i got a problem with the mod, some items, enchants posted in any channel are not linked right, and look like some error look screenshot bellow:

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8...8175615pt7.jpg

Anyone happens to know how to fix that? I already tried reinstalling chatter etc

I've been wondering if this is just a problem on my side or others have it, also.

Recently, a lot of my add-ons don't pick up on the files in MyMedia. It's strange because I can use them in Pitbull, but they're not listed in Omen/Quartz, etc.

If anyone doesn't have this problem would you mind posting your MyMedia text config?

TIA!

Hey there, stranger!

I recently saw a movie and i loved the interface, so far i build something using the ideas the interface gave me but there is one thing i'm not exactly sure how to accomplish.

Shadowy Backgrounds (or Backdrop? not sure) for Pitbull.

What would the easiest way of letting my Pitbull throw a shadow be?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag
    botting is a exploit/cheat, don't do that! or else kickboxing nagas will kill you. and your familie and if you had freinds they would die too. maybe they will kill your guildmates or F-list. dunno much about those nagafreaks.
    Hell yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Zellykins
    I've been wondering if this is just a problem on my side or others have it, also.

Recently, a lot of my add-ons don't pick up on the files in MyMedia. It's strange because I can use them in Pitbull, but they're not listed in Omen/Quartz, etc.

If anyone doesn't have this problem would you mind posting your MyMedia text config?

TIA!
    Replace all your SML:Register with SharedMedia:Register in MyMedia.lua.
    Horde reconnaissance at best:

http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8025338ab4.jpg

That's Ryas UI, wondering how you get the eePanels like his. With sharp edges and etc... can't find that as an option neither in advanced mode or normal mode. I only get some round edges or some other random shit. Please help me.

PS: Not quite sure if anyone has asked this before me but there's like 86 pages and I cba going through them all :P

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ettglasmjölk
    http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?i...8025338ab4.jpg

That's Ryas UI, wondering how you get the eePanels like his. With sharp edges and etc... can't find that as an option neither in advanced mode or normal mode. I only get some round edges or some other random shit. Please help me.

PS: Not quite sure if anyone has asked this before me but there's like 86 pages and I cba going through them all :P
    We like to call this a "border texture".

PS: yay, 100 posts and full member
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    We like to call this a "border texture".

PS: yay, 100 posts and full member
    what kind of texture. couse I obviously don't got it. Any clue where I can get it?

PS: gz to your full member status ^^

15+ Year Old Account

what kind of texture. couse I obviously don't got it. Any clue where I can get it?

PS: gz to your full member status ^^
    What kind of texture? I already answered that. A "border" texture. Those are not included in eePanels. You will have to create one yourself or "steal" one from a UI compilation.

What kind of texture? I already answered that. A "border" texture. Those are not included in eePanels. You will have to create one yourself or "steal" one from a UI compilation.
    mhm kai, well defineatly gonna steal Caithlyn's couse I can't make one my self ^^ but thx for the info =)

I think Caith doesn't have those. He/She (tschuldigung caith) puts several eePanels on top of each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag
    botting is a exploit/cheat, don't do that! or else kickboxing nagas will kill you. and your familie and if you had freinds they would die too. maybe they will kill your guildmates or F-list. dunno much about those nagafreaks.
    Hell yeah.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nevoron
    I think Caith doesn't have those. He/She (tschuldigung caith) puts several eePanels on top of each other.
    We like to call that method "fake border textures" i use that trick myself ;>

We like to call that method "fake border textures" i use that trick myself ;>
    hm, you know any other UI that has these edges Im looking for, like ryas? Couse I got no clue how to make it my self.

15+ Year Old Account

hm, you know any other UI that has these edges Im looking for, like ryas?
    Nope, sorry :/

Nope, sorry :/
    bleh kai thx anyway then