Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Can anyone tell me how to change the bartender button circled so it doesnt glow green please. It's a macro with an equipped item in it so thats why it glows green, just no idea how to change the colour so it doesnt.

Second, can anyone tell me how to get party pets module in pitbull please, thanks alot

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

@Anotherone: That is not an addon. He just placed the addons next to his chatboxes and made a panel (or more then one) with eePanels which he put behind them.

@Venga: If you are using CyCircled then I think you can change that glow somewhere in CyCircled's color options.
    As for the pet modules, I think you can find it somewhere in the options under the name Additional Modules or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

one more question, about those Unit Frames .... is this AgUnitFrames? and how to configure it to look like this i mean one color for all bars with nice unique texture.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

No, that's Pitbull.
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Zo0r7y
    Which 1 is this mod ? can anyone tell me ? Thanks.

Can someone rly tell me how to do it ? to look exactly like this.. i was trying and trying and nothing.. Please.

I know its with Pitbull.. But How !?!?!

Redoing my UI.

I wondered if it's possible to remove the timers from the Buffalo buffbar? (And keep the ones on the debuff bar)
    http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o12/Vexn/Axe.png

Please read the signature rules.

How to set the "fading strenghth" of the chat? I do want the chat to fade, but not that it is totally invisible, more like only 30% visible. How is this possible? Saw this at some UIs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zo0r7y
    Can someone rly tell me how to do it ? to look exactly like this.. i was trying and trying and nothing.. Please.

I know its with Pitbull.. But How !?!?!
    Name - Health frame left side
    Health - Health frame right side absolute
    Power - Bottom right outside absolute
    Then just change the texture and font.

http://hdimage.org/images/fyf7zfjmiw...0608225939.jpg

In this person's UI it looks like display for their health bar is Pitbull. If so how would it be possible to get the cast bar to show up and be seperated from the health bar? Also what mod is displaying the buffs right above their health bar?
    Thanks

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

The buffs are from Pitbull, too. The cast bar is probably edited Quartz so you can place it anywhere you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Delijica
    The buffs are from Pitbull, too. The cast bar is probably edited Quartz so you can place it anywhere you want.
    Then may I ask how are you able to get buffs to display with Pitbull? I got to Modules and try to check the Aura box since that says display buffs/debuffs and the box is not able to be checked?

3 questions.

What is the chat font from this screenshot:
    http://www.reawakenguild.com/images/sunwell2-2.jpg

Where might I be able to locate some additional (non-fugly) textures for, say, eepanels2 and how do I go about installing them (assuming it's anything out of the norm). At the moment, all I have are the ugly AoE circle textures and such, and the normal dialogue/rounded edge/rothsquare border textures.

Is there any addon out that I could use as an onscreen grid so my OCD can stop going crazy and screaming ''No, that window is NOT level with the chat frame.''?

Edit: I actually have one more question regarding pitbull and something that I noticed in caithlyn's ui. http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/7...8230921qg4.jpg

There is obviously a health and power bar, but what is the bar at the bottom that encompasses the health/mana text?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

@Dana: That is done by .lua editing but, I don't know how you do that. I would suggest that you download Caith's UI and use her Pitbull saved variables to get the buffs/debuffs to look like that and then just edit the other stuff to you liking.

@ChaoticSong: Those are just 2 eePanels, one for the black outline and the other for the greyish background.

Hi

does someone know the name of the clock / performance addon under the minimap in this screenshot ?

and no i dont want performancefu or clockfu ^^

thx 4 help

Quote Originally Posted by Feila
    Hi

does someone know the name of the clock / performance addon under the minimap in this screenshot ?

and no i dont want performancefu or clockfu ^^

thx 4 help
    It is SLTimex..you can find it at http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/sltimex.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by bluegalad
    thx exactly what i want

Quote Originally Posted by Ozrilla
    what is this mod?

What is this mod btw?

Could'nt find any responses.

Thanks!

Whats that? (whole ui)
    NEED HARDCORE!

Quote Originally Posted by d3vL

Whats that? (whole ui)
    NEED HARDCORE!
    I would like to know this too!

also i have broken the rogues UI down into 3 parts. If some1 could identify them that would be awesum!

http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rogueuimd1.png

1. The Combat log! (thats rly what i want )
    2. The Unit Frames
    3. The Stat frame

1. EavesDrop
    2. Pitbull (Most likely)
    3. StatBlock + Various Modules (Probably)