Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

photoshop?

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzer
    Hey.

Can anyone tell me what is used for write titles on the map?

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...reantundra.jpg
    That isn't a mod.

I am currently having a problem with pitbull. When I mouse over the buffs (auras) the text is appearing behind the pitbull unit, this also happens if I open a menu near the unit again it goes behind and I cannot select an option. Is there a way to move the pitbull frames behind everything? Will sort out a screenshot soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnap

Is there a way to move this quest tracking? I remember that there was but I just can't find it.
    prob a stupid question, but how did you make your map that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    if they do not want do, they do not want do, please move along, the children wane.
    yeah, if they do not want do, the do not want to :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Muhle
    prob a stupid question, but how did you make your map that awesome?
    Its an addon called Sexymap on curse.com

Anyone know where I can find the Duke N texture? I really can't find it anywhere.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Chalii
    Anyone know where I can find the Duke N texture? I really can't find it anywhere.
    And/or the full UI's. He used to upload em but I can't find em anywhere now. Really want the latest shadow ui.
    -.-

I havent bothered doing a UI in a awhile, I decided to wait until after Woltk release, and I was just wondering how I can get Shared Media working fully as it seems that it isnt getting updated, most of it works, just not the MyMedia I think, if anyone could tell me if theirs is working or if theres an alternative that would be great

Thanks

Can someone tell me how to remove the borders from these buttons? These borders do not appear on my two other characters. Only my main for some reason. This happens with any version of Bartender.

ive seen screenshots of ui's in the past (sorry no links) of raiding rogues/hunters with a mod that displays attack power and crit on the main screen while in combat. I've never been able to find out the name of this mod or where to get it and im hoping someone can help.

Secondly, does anyone know if there is an addon for cartographer that displays flight points on the map. perhaps in the form of a map note without me having to manually add one. I find I miss alot of flight points while running around in northrend and a map to display them all on the map would be a life saver.

Can someone tell me how to remove the borders from these buttons? These borders do not appear on my two other characters. Only my main for some reason. This happens with any version of Bartender.

Change the Bordersize to Zero (0)

Any mod where I could move the "Rune-Bar" of the DK? Pitbull can't do it ???

Quote Originally Posted by Zanpakuto
    Secondly, does anyone know if there is an addon for cartographer that displays flight points on the map. perhaps in the form of a map note without me having to manually add one. I find I miss alot of flight points while running around in northrend and a map to display them all on the map would be a life saver.
    The Normal version of Atals has separate map with flight points.

Is there a way to move this quest tracking? I remember that there was but I just can't find it.
    Yes there is, just right klick the "sexymap" addon and the configuration pops up, from there on you should find it .

Alternative just press ESC ==> Interface ==> Tab "Addons" ==> "SexyMap"

Deleted

http://web27190.web08.talkactive.net...308_213651.jpg

What buffbars add-on is that?

Or anyone suggest a decent buff add-on.

Probably Buffalo with a cycircled skin on it, but Iv just started trying out Satrina Buff Frames (With Cycircled or Button Facade) and so far Im really happy with the options it provides, both bar and basic buffs/deuffs, and loads of other custom stuff to keep you busy

Quote Originally Posted by Hirork
    Change the Bordersize to Zero (0)

Any mod where I could move the "Rune-Bar" of the DK? Pitbull can't do it ???
    rbars2, I switched from that to Bartender4 but when I was using it, I do remember that it put the runes just above the buttons.

rbars2, I switched from that to Bartender4 but when I was using it, I do remember that it put the runes just above the buttons.
    Hmm maybe i should try the bartender configuration menu, believed it was a unitframe.

I am desperatly trying to find an addon that would do the job that tipbuddy used to do when it worked (tooltip anchor following the mouse and different options on tooltips)

I've tryed TipTac and Tipsy without success

I found in the threads here that I could create a simple one using this :

Make a new .txt document, name it CursorMod.lua
    Fill this inside:
    Code:
    function GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor(tooltip, parent)
       tooltip:SetOwner(parent, "ANCHOR_CURSOR")
    end
    Make a new .txt document, name it CursorMod.toc
    Fill this inside:
    Code:
    ## Interface: 20200
    Put both those two texts into a new folder called CursorMod, then put that folder into the wow addon directory.

but I'm at work right now ... I will try that later , at home....

anyway please help !

Quote Originally Posted by Kysonel
    I am desperatly trying to find an addon that would do the job that tipbuddy used to do when it worked (tooltip anchor following the mouse and different options on tooltips)

Have you tried TinyTip?
    You didn't mention that one, and that kind of does what you want it to do, at least for me.

Draethas

Hi people...

I am using the addon called SpartanUI, and it is very great, but I have an minor problem I would like to change. I am not quite sure what you call the text info box, but its the one that appears when you hold you mouse over anything like skill, mob, npc, etc. anything. You can see it on this picture (not my UI) where the text info bar tell some info about XP bar. Its because on my UI it covers and area of my bars, and i would like to adjust it, so i doesnt. So:

- What is the "text info box" called?
    - Can I and how do I move it?

I'm trying to make new UI from scratch. I made this image with photoshop, and I'm wondering how i can use it ingame? I know you need eePanels for textured boxes and shit, but they have to be power of 2. This image isn't power of 2, and i it's not even possible since it has to be 1680 pixels wide.

http://punppis.arkku.net/data/bottombar.jpg