Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Hey, I'm building my new UI again, and I'm having problems with Pitbull and my targets Buffs + Debuffs,

They ruin the look of the UI:
    http://i39.tinypic.com/9rhxya.jpg

I want an addon to display my targets buffs + debuffs separately, anyone know one? Or at least make the pitbull ones movable.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker
    Hey, I'm building my new UI again, and I'm having problems with Pitbull and my targets Buffs + Debuffs,

They ruin the look of the UI:
    http://i39.tinypic.com/9rhxya.jpg

I want an addon to display my targets buffs + debuffs separately, anyone know one? Or at least make the pitbull ones movable.
    pitbull is capable of displaying buffs and debuffs separately - logging in as i post, to screenshot setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Telris
    pitbull is capable of displaying buffs and debuffs separately - logging in as i post, to screenshot setting.
    Yep, but the issue is it's location, I want it outside the border or shown separately though another addon.

I can't stand that the pitbull buffs + debuffs are overlapping the border.

check this box, to split buffs and debuffs, then

use the offset to position them, as it pleases you. (hope the 2nd screenshot is the solution to your 2nd post)

How do I move the portrait (pitbull) above health or power bars? I can't seem to find any options through the portrait options.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

/target myself & facepalm

I completely missed the offset feature, much love to you.

is there a possibility to disable the pitbull pet bar when im in a car or use my shadowfiend, but is still enabled while mindcontrolling oder at malygos?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Is there any addon that do so you click once to pick up all the items in your mailbox?

Any1 knows a Dmg font addon? like nicedamage and gooddamage
    but that also works with selfhealing and other things in the normal blizz scrolling combat text? :P
    "If the Burning Legion is such a problem why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a legion."

Quote Originally Posted by Safiro
    Any1 knows a Dmg font addon? like nicedamage and gooddamage
    but that also works with selfhealing and other things in the normal blizz scrolling combat text? :P
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text

Quote Originally Posted by Gitax
    Is there any addon that do so you click once to pick up all the items in your mailbox?
    Postal

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@Mill3nium

I don't know of any method in PB3 to move the portrait outside the rectangle declared for the UI in height/width.

In PB4, you can set the portrait to outside, using any of the standard exterior anchors that PB4 provides.

The UF addon Stuf is more configurable than PB3 or PB4 in this regard, allowing for the Portrait to be sized and placed independently - using offsets from the actual main UF panel itself, and also allows other "odd" setups, such as bars of different lengths, etc.

If they're using PB3 and have an offset or outside portrait, it's most likely provided through ZMob.

can somebody tell me if it is possible to Remove the "N/A" from my buffs shown in this Screenshot

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...109_204014.jpg

Im using "Satrina`s Buff Frames" addon

Cheers
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

Quote Originally Posted by soniqboom
    can somebody tell me if it is possible to Remove the "N/A" from my buffs shown in this Screenshot

Cheers
    There is a tickbox in the options somewhere that allows you to turn on/off the N/A (It was default off for me)

Hello, first time poster in this section apart from "show your UI"

I just happened to be watching a stream on the front page from the Iron Council Hard mode and fell in love with this guy's raidframe display.

Could someone hazard a guess as to which addon this is, I apologise in advance for the poor quality, as you can imagine mega-zoomed in on a streaming video is never going to be great quality.
    To re-iterate, just after the name of the raidframe display this person has on the left side of his screen.

Thanks in advance.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@Arisen

That is PROBABLY Pitbull. It could be any of the more configurable UF addons that include raid frames, but Pitbull tends to be one of the more common.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by soniqboom

Cheers
    Somewhere in SBF options you have the option for full timers for aura's ticked on. At least i think it was called something like that.
    Just untick it and problem solved

Question on Quartz.

Is there a way to make it show a timer for your skills? Like right now if I thunderclap a mob I see a bar how how long TC will stay on that mob. Is there a way to make it show that for me if I shield wall? So I can tell when shield wall is coming off?

Can I copy a specific color from any addon config color secting for text and bars (I need it mostly for PB4, i have differrent layouts for player and targets and I want some colors to be the same).

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@mill3nium

Not in the default color picker. However, there's an addon called Enhanced Colour Picker that allows direct numerical entry of R/G/B and Alpha values (although Alpha is reversed - it treats it like Transparency, so 100% is fully visible, and 0% is fully transparent). It also adds Copy and Paste buttons to the color picker.

whats the name of the mod that changes the health bar of the MOB above his head. Tenebron in this case... In other words, whats the name of the mod or what mod did this guy use to change the health bar of this mob Tenebron

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/719...0909224629.jpg
    I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.