Im looking for a tanking UI. Im a blood DK and Im growing rather tired of the stock Blizzard UI for tanking. Anyone want to share their preferences?

Thanks for the code, but it doesn't seem to be working. All I'm getting (via BaudErrorFrame) is this:

Code:
    [string "<unnamed>:OnShow"]:4: attempt to concatenate local 'name' (a nil value)
    Count: 1

Call Stack:
    [C]: ?
    [string "*:OnShow"]:4: in function <[string "*:OnShow"]:1>
    [C]: in function `Show'
    Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:204: in function `InterfaceOptionsFrame_Show'
    Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:484: in function `InterfaceOptionsFrame_OpenToCategory'
    Interface\AddOns\!BaudErrorFrame\BaudErrorFrame.lua:324: in function `value'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4147: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3737: in function `ChatEdit_SendText'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3775: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed'
    [string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>
    EDIT: This is with Mind Flay, but non-channeled spells give roughly the same result.
    Last edited by MushroomBomb; 2010-12-16 at 11:35 AM.

Deleted
    Updated my code above.

EDIT: However, I don't see the actual error line in the code above at all. Only FrameXML errors oO.

It works! Slightly adequately!

The one 'big' problem for me is that it's not working entirely correct with channeled spells. As you can see here, it's sort of showing the latency at the wrong end (in addition, the cast bar also covers the latency bar, so I wouldn't see it even if the latency was shown at the correct end). Any fix for this?

Thanks for the effort.

Deleted
    Updated my code above, untested again.

Deleted
    Hello, I would like to know what the addon for the debuffs on the targets is, and how to move it. Same goes for the casting bar that does not show in the picture. My problem is that I got this compilation, everything works fine since i resized to 2560 except these 2.

Also is it possible for Tidy plates to show my debuffs on them?

EDIT: apparently I am not allowed to link pictures or links until I have more posts, but I'm not the kind of person that spams forums if I don't have something to say.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-17 at 11:35 AM.

Hi, what is the mod that is being used to put those nice borders around those buffs on this sreenie? Also what is the mod thats showing the bars on the top left hand side with fps and ms etc?

Thanks
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-17 at 11:36 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have some few questions for Grid:
    • How do I show Renew duration as a timer instead of an icon?
    • How do I show Prayer of Mending's stacks with numbers?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xasisokinito View Post
    Hello, I would like to know what the addon for the debuffs on the targets is, and how to move it. Same goes for the casting bar that does not show in the picture. My problem is that I got this compilation, everything works fine since i resized to 2560 except these 2.

[picture redacted - this is a quote, dammit]
    EDIT: apparently I am not allowed to link pictures or links until I have more posts, but I'm not the kind of person that spams forums if I don't have something to say.
    A listing of addons that are installed will help in determining which addon is giving those buffs - as it could be any one of about 200-300 different addons.

TidyPlates can show debuffs with SOME themes - I know that Grey (included with main TP download) and Neon (the default TP theme, included with TP download) both have the option. ThreatPlates might, but I haven't checked it.

---------- Post added 2010-12-17 at 11:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by spleenpoker View Post
    Hi, what is the mod that is being used to put those nice borders around those buffs on this sreenie? Also what is the mod thats showing the bars on the top left hand side with fps and ms etc?

[image redacted - this is a quote]

Thanks
    It looks like he's using TukUI - which is a single monolithic addon, really, that does everything you see there except getting Zin'rokh for you.
    Last edited by Taryble; 2010-12-17 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xasisokinito View Post

I would also love to know what addon that is for debuff/buff watching. Here is my question/what I am looking for:

I am a Shadow Priest. I want to have the majority of my buffs displayed somewhere out of sight (top left corner, etc.). I want the majority of target debuffs to be hidden. I need certain buffs to be displayed directly above my player health bar (in the lower left-center of the screen). And certain debuffs to be displayed directly above my target's health bar (in the lower right-center of the screen).

Does anyone know an addon that allows for the placement in multiple areas of certain buffs and debuffs?

Thanks.

Deleted
    Looks like forteXorcist to me. Great for any debuff-reliant class.

Debuff mod

I was watching this video on the double dragon encounter in Bastion and I noticed this warlock's debuff mod.

Does anyone know what it's called? The debuffs don't leave your UI when they fall off the boss, they just go red. This seems like a great way to make sure you never forget to re-apply anything.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-17 at 06:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know of an addon which you can use to buyout auctions faster?I know there were one in wotlk which let you altclick an item to buy it... I don't want a big addon which reskins the whole auctionhouse like auctionator/auctioneer or interfere with AuctionProfitMaster (Quickauctions).
    Thanks

I would like to see someone make a decursive plugin for grid so dispelling is better interfaced with healing and having less things on the screen means better raid awareness. Im not aware of the existence of such a addon but it would be amazing if someone made/found one

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Slipshade - it's called "set up grid to highlight the 2 kinds of debuffs you can dispel", and then "set up Clique". A properly set up Grid can give you all the information that Decursive does, and then Clique allows you to click-cast on any unitframe, including Grid.

Many people use Clique to allow them to heal via clicks in Grid - literally, left click is Holy Light, rightclick is Flash of Light, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spleenpoker View Post

Hey guys, I was wondering...

Is this a specific UI that a player has built or is it available for download? it looks damn sexy! ( And I wouldnt mind having it ^^ )
    Thanks

Fury Warrior looking for a 1440x900 UI. If anyone could help i would love it ^_^
    Hail Lord Bjor!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berteh View Post

Is this a specific UI that a player has built or is it available for download? it looks damn sexy! ( And I wouldnt mind having it ^^ )
    Thanks
    That's kgPanels and some kind of broker display (StatBlockCore and friends).

Quote Originally Posted by Berteh View Post

Thanks
    I believe that's Elv's ui, you can easily find it by searching google. (I can't put links yet, sorry.)
    Last edited by Erasus; 2010-12-18 at 09:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to both of you!