2.4 / WotLK Blue posts, Penny Arcade

Blue posters are back ! No date given yet but 2.4 information are definitely coming very, very soon, you can always read the 2.4 Changes preview while you wait. Technically, this could possibly means 2.3.2 next week too. (Pure speculation, there isn't any official confirmation yet)

2.4 - Badge of Justice gear
    There isn't any plan to implant new Badge of Justice gear.
    Originally Posted by Bornakk (Blue Tracker)

WotLK - Release date / Talents / Abilities
    You won't get a preview of them until a long time (misleading titles are evil). However we've got another confirmation that the 2.4 information are coming "soon".
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I hope you aren't holding your breath on this as I don't believe any of this information is imminent. Information and updates on future content comes slowly so please be patient while we finalize and iron things out.

Details on patch 2.4 will be coming "soon" though.

WotLK - Death Knights
    The idea was interesting, but quickly dismissed by Bornakk : You won't be able to "sacrifice" a character to get an improved Death Knight character by carrying over reputation, titles, equipment, or just getting a slightly higher level than newly created Death Knight characters.
    [blizzquote author=Bornakk]If you want to "sacrifice" a character, you are welcome to role-play it out that way, but we don't plan to force this on players just to try out a new class. (Source)

I see what you are saying, the option is there for you to role-play it in such a way, but we have no current plans for characters and their items (which I'm guessing is primary concern for this) to be converted into a Deathknight. (Source)

Hero Classes
    It's always nice to have an official statement about this with all the rumors (Blademaster, Necromancer, etc ...) going around since the announcement of WotLK. Nothing is decided yet, period.
    Originally Posted by Bornakk (Blue Tracker)
    This just about covers it. We have announced and are developing the first (and currently only) Hero Class, the Deathknight. Because of this a lot of discussions have come up regarding future Hero Classes and the Demon Hunter is near the top of the "most often brought up" list due to its popularity and strong lore background.

Would a Demon Hunter be fun to play? Yes, but so would a number of other possibilities.

To be straight to the point: We have not announced any other Hero Classes at this point in time and we will have to wait and see what the future holds after the Deathknight makes its impact on Azeroth.

Penny Arcade Comic x2
    The guys from Penny-Arcade.com posted a 2-part comic about WoW FigurePrints.

Re: 2.4 / WotLK Blue posts, Penny Arcade

Yay, so glad they care about us roleplayers. At least, they are answering our posts now, maybe we can get some RP mechanics in WoW: Mission to Mars in about 4 years. :-\
    Yeah, I know, people always say I am an optimist

Good news. No information though.
    By the way, necromancer is not a hero class, just a normal unit. :]

http://www.worldofwarcraft.co.kr/com...r=&pseq=461801

Well, no news till the 7th of January >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Dareos
    Yay, so glad they care about us roleplayers. At least, they are answering our posts now, maybe we can get some RP mechanics in WoW: Mission to Mars in about 4 years. :-\
    Yeah, I know, people always say I am an optimist
    Well, can't pretty much any roleplayer concern be answered by saying "Just roleplay it"? If you have trouble roleplaying just get a better imagination

gg i dont read chinese

It is Korean and about an 3v3 tournament (according to google translation), nothing about 2.4. or WotLK.

Wawoojeo Good morning, everybody.

South Korea's best 3-3 team in Arena covers the 2008 Arena Championship will be held.

For more information, please See below it, we will advise you by the schedule.

Thank you.

2007/12/27
    The 2008 National Arena Championship in PC rooms offline, or online qualifying ladder after the preliminary final teams chosen offline, in the final bout for the title choegangtim pyeolchige. For more details of the extra 2008 World Championship page Arena updates throughout See favor, we are planning to drill, we ask for your interest and participation.

2008/01/07
    Update newsletter said

wtb epic underwear