Free character migration, 2.3.2 bugs, emmy awards

Today we've got 2.3.2 bug reports mostly, the Blizzard Podcast is still unofficialy scheduled for release today and we might get fresh informations on 2.4 in a few hours, stay tuned.

Europe - Free Character Migration
    The european players are getting more free character migration available to reduce the queues on overpopulated realms.
    Originally Posted by Thundgot (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

To: Dentarg, Haomarush, Mazrigos

Please note that the migration may be closed at any time should a destination realm's population rise too high.

FAQ: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/faq/charactermove.html

Rogues - Hemorrhage changes in 2.3.2
    I talked about this a few weeks (months?) ago during the 2.3.2 testing but it's great to have a post explaining everything for people who didn't read the original posts about this.
    Originally Posted by Hortus (Blue Tracker)
    Hemo should be doing less damage in 2.3.2 than in 2.3.0.

Hemorrhage is also normalized based on weapon type and speed so the amount of damage you do with an individual attack will vary depending on the type and speed of the weapon you are using and can not be directly compared to your main hand attacks.

Other blue posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Key-like items
    There is no plans to change items used as a key like the Drakefire Amulet to let players put them on the keyring. (Source)

Paladins - Judgements
    Judgement for various technical reasons is considered a melee attack and therefor can not be used while blessing of protection or divine protection is active. This is NOT a bug. (Source)

[Bug - Alterac Valley] Snowfall Graveyard
    It takes more than the intended 4 minutes to capture the Snowfall Graveyard, it will be fixed in an upcoming patch. (Source)

[Bug - Druid] Abolish Poison
    The combat log is not showing resists/failures correctly on subsequent ticks of abolish poison. The resistance is still being applied it's just not showing up correctly in the log. (Source)

[Bug - Druid] Natural Perfection
    You shouldn't be able to trigger Natural Perfection by sitting to get intentionally hit by a critical strike.

[Bug - Mage] Frostbolt / Judgement of Wisdom
    Frostbolts aren't triggering Judgement of Wisdom. This is a known issue and will be fixed in a future patch. (Source)

[Bug - Warrior] Whirlwind off-hand crits
    Whirlwind offhand crits don't proc flurry or rampage, this is a known issue and it will be fixed in an upcoming patch. (Source)

World of Warcraft wins an Emmy Award
    Blizzard won an award during the 59th Technology & Engineering Emmy Awards held during the CES in Las Vegas this week under the category "Development of Massively Multiplayer Online Graphical Role Playing Games".

According to the Emmy Awards website, 2 other games won this award : Everquest and Neverwinter Nights. I'm not sure if NWN and EQ won an award for the original game, or for the follow-ups, it seems a bit late to give an award to the original Everquest game even if it definitely deserves an award.

Re: Free character migration, 2.3.2 bugs, emmy awards

As I heard, its NWN that released at 1991, so its not that late for EQ to get award :P

Hortus confuses me. My understanding is that normalized attacks for rogues use a pre-set weapon speed depending on weapon type, whereas non-normalized attacks used the weapon speed. One of the reasons I respec'd Hemo in 2.3.0 was because Hemo was changed to be a normalized attack, making it viable again considering the lack of slow (2.80 or greater) speed one handers. But he implies normalized attacks depend on weapon speed???

Originally Posted by Thundgot (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

To: Dentarg, Haomarush, Mazrigos

Please note that the migration may be closed at any time should a destination realm's population rise too high.

1) when you click Source it link you to mmo-champion.com and not to the source :P

2) Mazrigos server do not exist

3) It seem that it is either not true or they are already closed because i cant transfer my characters...

4) EDIT: Just to look stupid, i noticed it is European servers... DAMN THEM. I want to move my shaman away of Crushridge US! Alliance there are so stupid!
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn

4) EDIT: Just to look stupid, i noticed it is European servers... DAMN THEM. I want to move my shaman away of Crushridge US! Alliance there are so stupid!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA LAWL. :]

BlizzCast is online:

us.blizzard.com/blizzcast/

Nothing really interesting imho