preist (disc/holy) lock (sl/sl) Need help with arena.

Hey so as the title says my team badly need help we can sit around 1700-1750 but we cant seem to beat any priest rogue, druid rogue, druid warrior, and to a lesser extend shammy warrior (its kinda 50% 50%) we have decent gear (s1/s3) both over 350 resil. But we cant seem to get pass these combo's ><.

Anyone have any suggestions or strats to help us out?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: fixed title, sorry was 2 am here when I made this post (aus time)

Re: preist (disc/holy) druid (sl/sl) Need help with arena.

preist (disc/holy) druid (sl/sl) Need help with arena.
    im sure you meant Warlock instead of: "druid (sl/sl)"

let the Post continue...
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

Re: preist (disc/holy) lock (sl/sl) Need help with arena.

I am a SL/SL lock with really good gear and my partner is a Disc priest and we also have tough times with priest rogue and druid rogue(not so much with this one, only if they're really good and know what they're doing), druid warrior is also overpowered against our combo, and shammy war is lol.

Priest Rogue: Lose. It is really tough for our team to win against this combo with offensive dispels and stunlocking not much your priest can do to stay alive. They will probably leave the lock alone so he must be spamming fears on everyone and hopefully he has a diminishing returns timer and he has to precast fear. Lock can only dot one person up(I have no idea who to dot up, i personally dot up rogue so he blows CloS earlier so you can fear moar) and you need to drain priest mana. Hopefully you win.
    If rogue goes on lock it's his job to keep himself up as much as he can. Blow cooldowns and such so priests can have a mana burn war. Whoever is the better priest or whoever has more mana wins.

Druid Rogue: Definitly not as hard. No offensive dispels. rogue shouldnt take that much dmg anyway, just spam fear on both and drain druid mana. always have full dots on both while keeping them both feared at all times.and priest keeps both up and mana burns druid as much as possible. Fairly easy imo, we only lost a couple times to this combo wondering how we dont lose to them more. No offensive dispels on that team is why.

Druid Warrior: ugh no skill. Anyway, Keep dots up at all times, fearing druid as much as possible and try to tell when beserking rage is down so you can fear warrior too. Drain mana, when(and if you cant reach this phase then damn) druid goes oom, it's time for a warrior burn, druid will either A) Put rejuv on warrior and try to keep him up like that, which is possible considering lock is sl/sl. If you see no lifebloom dispel that shit right away. gg. B) Druid will try to drink. You can't do anything about that. Depending on which arena you're in you should find it easier on Blade's Edge because druid will be so far away from warr thus allowing more time for burn. Try to kite war away from druid when burning too. Every little second counts.

war Shaman: Easy, omg, dispel bloodlust, dots on both, keep pet on shaman until he goes oom. Shaman will then put on water shield. If shaman doesnt take any dmg then he wont get mana back. Kill war. Spell lock shaman whenever it's up, especially at the end. GG