honor hold pvp gear

my brother friend mentioned that honor hold/thrallmar is getting a pvp set and that that is how they are adding pvp gear through pve in 2.4, can anyone confirm this with a link.
    please dont just post to say yes or no you dont think they will, only post if you actually have a reason too ;-P

Re: honor hold pvp gear

From MMO- News
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=4068.0

Item Improvements

* New Heroic badge rewards
    * Some PvP rewards now obtainable through PvE content
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Sony
    From MMO- News
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=4068.0

Item Improvements

* New Heroic badge rewards
    * Some PvP rewards now obtainable through PvE content
    i saw that but i heard it was going to be a set from honor hold, i was just wondering if anyone else heard or saw that.

From what I've seen there has been no word on what faction it will be available for. I imagine the pieces will be spread around amongst all factions to encourage rep grinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkou
    From what I've seen there has been no word on what faction it will be available for. I imagine the pieces will be spread around amongst all factions to encourage rep grinds.
    that would make sense, especially given the ease of farming exalted rep. however if it is a strictly honor hold set to encourage pvp in that zone, being largely unoccupied as it is, i doubt it will be a full level 70 set. perhaps something more like the halaa rewards.

Players will now be able to purchase level 70 Superior quality (blue) PvP items from reputation vendors in Outland.
    I agree that this sounds like it will be spread around to all the different factions. I just hope they stick with the major factions and we are not all grinding sporegar rep after 2.4 is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Jae
    I agree that this sounds like it will be spread around to all the different factions. I just hope they stick with the major factions and we are not all grinding sporegar rep after 2.4 is released.
    i took that as pvp gear from honor

Thank god my alts do enough pve to be exalted with just about everything. (My poor rogue. xD Newbie girl to 70. Guess I'll have to get more than exalted cenarion and thrallmar for her LWing, if it's true.)