Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 2.4 Classes changes - Unofficial/Unconfirmed

Warlock patch notes are obviously fake as well

It'd be a huge nerf to not only all warlocks but shadow priests as well

Fake 8)

I guess warlocks aren't supposed to be able to do damage in tier 6 zones.

These better be fake.

15+ Year Old Account

The mage and shaman changes alone scream "F A K E". No way they'll buff mages that much, and while nerfing lock and ele shaman DPS substantially.

And Blizzard stated themselves, "Don't believe any notes they don't submit".

These notes had to be made by an angry mage or something.

"Turn Undead now lasts 10 sec. in PvP."
    Is also a big give away, lock pets don't observe PvP CC related mechanics IIRC. And the change itself is so random and pointless to be warranted regardless. If you want to deal with a warlock's pet, get your own locks to CoS -> Banish it or just kill it with a warr/rouge/hunter/enhanceshammy/retadin.

Delete this thread IMO. :|

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by AoBman05
    Delete this thread IMO. :|
    QFE

obviously fake. if they dare nerf Ele shams this much, they really have a death wish.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

These have to be fake. The warlock nerfs make no sense - as they are primarily PVE oriented.

15+ Year Old Account

To add to the Fakeness of these notes; They didn't even include the Blue Confirmed Class changes. Where is the Lock summoning change?

Also and I repeat myself.

1) No Rogue Nerf
    2) Rogue buff
    Fake patch notes are fake.

Improved Mend Pet now has a 50/100% chance to remove one Curse, Disease, Magic or Poison effect, up from 15/30%.
    Fake, as it is now on live servers it's 15/50%, not 15/30%.
    So some dumbass made this, I doubt Blizzard would make such a mistake.

The post says 50% chance to be fake, it's pretty self explanatory.

The changes confirmed by blue posts are in the first release of the 2.4 Patch and are obviously not on this todo list, they're already included ...

wish these wow sites would stop posting fake crap

If you have to post crap patch notes like this on a otherwise good site, then at least put a source on the fake notes so we know which idiot to blame.

I find it hard to understand why you post something like this when you initially in your post have a statement which says everything that isn't posted by blizzard on their sites are basicly fake.

But okay if let ten monkies type on a computer long enough they will eventually write, in this case the real patch notes - or wait, I believe that myth was actually busted.

They're not patch notes. They're not patch notes. They're not patch notes.

According to the source, they're a list of changes that Blizzard will like to experiment on the PTRs. How hard is it to understand ?

Fake

2.4 is to bring everyone up to speed - make the end game really easy, it closing TBC by not only the storyline but all the new 70 will be epic laden quickly and easily.

Nerfing every class is not this

Some are just plain ridiculous

I REALLY hope someone doesn't believe this - Very OTT

Actually I think this has a rather good chance of being real.

Why? Because the patch notes didn't yell for nerf or some BS ridculous changes to Mortal Strike, which most other classes whines day in and day out about.

Also, they buff mages in that list, fully justified imo. Mages are so easily destroyed at the moment in pvp (even by slightly more geared warriors with some experience and smarts on fighting mages).

Quote Originally Posted by Windcape
    If fake, best fake ever

However, this seems rather odd
    Nutiring Instinct will still suck, as a druid's AP is calculated based on our form. Basing anything on it outside of cat form is a waste.
    That's because they are nerfing you Mr endless cycloning OP druid. There is no justification whatsoever in a hybrid class having either the ability to cast better than a caster, CC better than a CCer or melee better then a meleer. If this patch note proves to be real it shows that Blizzard finally sees the light.

I sure hope this isn't real. Make Druids super buffed, and nerf my elemental shaman. We don't need nerfs, we need buffs!

Oh yeah, it's very bad for bear tanks to have +1000 healing. Oh wait... they can't wear shields and need 25k hp. 2 healers on that guy for sure. +1000 healing omg nerf...

Elemental dps is already sub par, so i doubt they would nerf it.

the only reason i could see this being truth is because blizzard once again ignored the issues that concern shamans.

as for turn undead, it wont work on undead players, but it would work on demon pets is what it is saying. If they do like what bloodlust does for warriors, where it drains the hp of the pet instead of it taking damage, it could work.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefootedpig
    Elemental dps is already sub par, so i doubt they would nerf it.

the only reason i could see this being truth is because blizzard once again ignored the issues that concern shamans.
    Actually, the changes make sense for arenas, specifically 5v5 because of the insane burst elemental shamans can still do. They're trying to balance it out it seems. Same thing with the icy veins changes. the cookie cutter 5v5 teams can do way too much burst for 3 dps so i think they're trying to change that which is good. I would say around 70% of changes to classes are made with arenas in mind these days. On a side note, lets make earth shield undispellable shall we?

Why do the current popular news sites (this and WoR) continue to disgredit themselves by posting rumour, like the 'OMG SUNWELL LOOTZ' ? All we have to go by is "boubouille's secret sources".

Either release your sources, or some insight into why you think this might be real/possibly real (same with sunwell loots) or stop posting rumour and start covering the real news.

And on topic: lolol omg fake, warlock nerfs? lol wut