Live streaming Kalecgos raid

Vis Maior is holding a live stream of our Sunwell Plateau test raid tonight! Our raid will start around 5:30pm PST. Our closest attempt last night was 1% on the demon. We expect it to die today.

Check it out at http://ustream.tv/channel/vis-maior-...streaming-raid

www.vismaior.org

THA3L47

Re: Live streaming Kalecgos raid

kinda pointless for you to be advertising it if you put a password on it...

i can see why you would do it (spammers) but now you arent letting those who wanted to see it to see it

Password would be apreciated.

They said they were adding a password to cap people, as to prevent lag.

THA3L47

well thats gay

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChaud
    They said they were adding a password to cap people, as to prevent lag.
    Thank you for your response. It is now 5:44 p.m.

Any way of obtaining the password for audience?

THA3L47

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmehard
    Any way of obtaining the password for audience?
    Totally agree.....

thanks for a pointless thread
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

I was in the chat then realized you guys were going to lock out the non members so I thought I'd go register only to come back to a password protected station, I'm saaaad! :'(

THA3L47

thats exactly what i did milkchan

so gay

I would like to request to be adience to the 'show' as here in Europe we don't have much to do since Blizzard:

A. Messed up character tranfers.
    B. Shut them down afterwards.
    C. Send characters to completely different accounts on the PTR.
    D. Didn't have the capacity to run the Character Copy page thus resulting in (a) overloaded server(s) (as always I might add).

Or do we /roll for access? Maybe something radical as posting nude pictures or our insanely hot sisters?

Quote Originally Posted by THA3L47
    thats exactly what i did milkchan

so gay
    ya I'm refreshing this post to see if one of them gives in an passes on the password, cause last time i saw they were going to cap at 500 but it looked like it dropped to like 460 something when i went to register, so there is room for us ;_; /plead

But I'm screwed when it comes to pictures of hot sisters, I only have brothers -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Milkchan
    ya I'm refreshing this post to see if one of them gives in an passes on the password, cause last time i saw they were going to cap at 500 but it looked like it dropped to like 460 something when i went to register, so there is room for us ;_; /plead

But I'm screwed when it comes to pictures of hot sisters, I only have brothers -_-
    Same, i'm refreshing it like every 20 seconds...

Quote Originally Posted by Milkchan
    last time i saw they were going to cap at 500 but it looked like it dropped to like 460 something when i went to register, so there is room for us ;_;
    Yeah, they capped the stream around 520 or so, but now there's only 342 viewers here. No worries, nothing special yet - they wiped three times on Kalecgos (first time around 10%, then two more times because of the server lag).

NOOOboooody KNOWS THE TROUBLE I'VE SEEEEN NOOOboooody knows MY sorrow.... *dogs howl*

Quote Originally Posted by Vysogota
    Yeah, they capped the stream around 520 or so, but now there's only 342 viewers here. No worries, nothing special yet - they wiped three times on Kalecgos (first time around 10%, then two more times because of the server lag).
    At least you have some sort of entertainment >.>  I'm in a guild who could so sunwell, but I just moved so I'm stuck on a Navy Base on a lap top with crappy wireless connection so I can't join them, was hoping I'd be able to enjoy sunwell somehow, NOW MY DREAMS ARE RUINED..ruuuiiiineeed WHYYYY?!?!  .....okay I'm done.. *cough*  *frame slides off screen*

Oo transcended, lets see how y'all do O.o

We've been throwing on a PW to keep it around 500, whenever it drops lower we'll remove it and let it fill up a bit again.

The trans people seem kind of angry at all the people that joined, maybe wasn't good you posted a link to their stream :-\

Well..I finally got in then the browser crashed ..things went down hill from there..now I'm rebooted and its PW protected again..Elune took a shiest on me tonight -_-

Kalecgos down. 1 death, 5:17 kill. Fraps will be posted later.