Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Enhance shammy and resto druid good combo??

I have a druid and my mate plays a enhance shammy, and i was wondering if that would be a good combo in 2v2?? Also with this new no drinking in arena we would be quite good with mana shammy = water shield and druid = innervate. Thanks

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Enhance shammy and resto druid good combo??

Imo... Enh Shaman / Anything suck to be honest.
    Rather let him respecc ( if he wants ) to Ele, which will be a bit less sucky :P
    Or just stay Enh and get 200 points a week

Well he is well geared but why ele? He one shots mages and if not one shot the caster cant get a spell off coz of grounding totem ect

enhancement shammy / ret pally gogo!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by joejacks
    Well he is well geared but why ele? He one shots mages and if not one shot the caster cant get a spell off coz of grounding totem ect

He might be able to one shot mages yes..but at 1600 you will already see alot less mages, even less above that.
    Elemental shammy can have some nice crits too, and some nice healing if needed. Just my opinion, but I find them alot better then Enh in arena atleast. If he do want to stay Enh you should atleast try it with another dps class and no healer in 2v2 I think

Okay well i will dicusss respec howeve i am still thinking over the idea of staying feral rather than changing to resto

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by joejacks
    Okay well i will dicusss respec howeve i am still thinking over the idea of staying feral rather than changing to resto
    Like I said, that would be better if your friend stays Enh imo.

no

Enhance is not very good for arena. Grounding totem is so easily taken out that it is rarely useful, and if he gets CC'ed at all or kited you guys will be dead. I speak from experience.

Not really, no. Ehn shamans can work in 2s but it is generally with a another dps class (me and my friend got to 2250 rating playing war/shammy) You should be able to play around the 300-500 point earning bracket by just intelligent use of cyclone and lucky crits/procs/bad opponents, but ultimatly the lack of a healing defuff will make you lose the mana battle against most of the teams who can actually play.

get another physical damage dealer (i'd say warrior but if restodruid+retpally+enhshaman can make 2.2k on eu cyclone, I guess warriors or even healing debuffs are overrated :x) and play 3v3 instead of 2v2.

Ele suffers horribly in 2v2, Enh is far better for it and scales wonderfully with gear, but is probably the worst spec next to Ret when you DON'T have gear. Unfortunately you won't get far because Shaman run out of mana and have no healing reduction ability. Try 3v3 with a Warrior or Rogue instead and make sure you have full honor epics.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Decapitation
    no
    No? What's your point then? Because saying just ''no'' is pretty easy

Quote Originally Posted by ogloc
    You should be able to play around the 300-500 point earning bracket by just intelligent use of cyclone and lucky crits/procs/bad opponents

Make yourself clear, 300-500 points bracket is 1550-1750 rating? So yes it's pretty easy to get between that

Quote Originally Posted by Rax
    Ele suffers horribly in 2v2, Enh is far better for it
    Yep, but in 3v3 / 5v5 you rather have Ele tho

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    1) Make yourself clear, 300-500 points bracket is 1550-1750 rating? So yes it's pretty easy to get between that
    2) Cyclone is a DRUID ability, not shaman
    Now I'm lost... I thought this was a post for a enh shaman and resto druid? and if so then why would you say cyclone is a druid ability when he didn't state it was a shamans?

Either way he is right, play what ever set up you want for 2's, but if your feral don't go resto, with enh shaman its better to just say 2 dps then 1 gimped dps and a healer. Plus your enh shaman will prob not blow anyone out of the water with crits with pvp gear around anymore, that just doesn't happen very often.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnbar
    Now I'm lost... I thought this was a post for a enh shaman and resto druid? and if so then why would you say cyclone is a druid ability when he didn't state it was a shamans?
    Yes, you are right, my bad, fixed it ;D

Make yourself clear, 300-500 points bracket is 1550-1750 rating? So yes it's pretty easy to get between that
    Im pretty sure i cant make it any clearer...

Gorxar and svettzor played this combo at 2,2k at stormscale s3 a week ago, lost two matches yesterday or something but anyways the combo works, healing reducing dosent matter since they have so sick burst and CC if you just time it. We also went restodruid, discpriest and enhancement shaman 3v3 at 2,2k stormscale s3 so its by no means bad. Enhancement afte the buffs are just as good as the other shaman specs if you just know what to do and what to play with.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...scale&n=Gorxar

I would love to see a video of gorxar and svettzor playing - i just cant imagine how this works, ive played an enhancer for a long time and arena has always been very frustrating - heres my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tan&n=Saurfang

i'd love to hear some hints how to play the enhancer in 2v2, i mean usually all it takes is a rogue. He pretty much glues me to the ground with crippling + stuns, so theres no way to go after his buddy. And if i go for him, well, after all the dodge, parry, miss, evasion, CoS, stuns etc. is not much damage left

you would have a tough time with druid warr and priest rogue (maybe) when you get higher
    my team is around 1935 at the moment and were druid/lock, anything with a enh shaman usually owns us at that level, ele shams and resto are hard, but bareable

Imo... Enh Shaman / Anything suck to be honest.
    Rather let him respecc ( if he wants ) to Ele, which will be a bit less sucky :P
    Or just stay Enh and get 200 points a week
    Your prob one of those idiots in the 1300s and u see enhance shams all the time, try playin wit the better people, im enhance been over 1900 all the time, in the 2ks rite now and i own, soooo go learn some more