Gruul Video Tutorial- Uncleslam's Gift To New Raiders

This being my first Boss video and subsequently my first boss video tutorial, I thought I'd start with something more open to everyone. Illidan is likely the focus of my next video due out in early March. I hope you enjoy the film! Feel free to post comments here and I will check your feedback!

Link: http://raidguru.net/?p=45

-Slam

Re: Gruul Video Tutorial- Uncleslam's Gift To New Raiders

nice job slam

Quote Originally Posted by Magefromhell
    nice job slam
    Thanks dood

Will watch it as soon as I get home. Guild is just going to Gruul this week. :>

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    Will watch it as soon as I get home. Guild is just going to Gruul this week. :>
    Feel free to repost the link on your guild forums as well. Thus far about 5-6 guilds have linked it and I'm totally cool with that!

Quote Originally Posted by slam
    Feel free to repost the link on your guild forums as well. Thus far about 5-6 guilds have linked it and I'm totally cool with that!
    Soon as we get it runing. XD

Cool man! Enjoy the vid!

This is an excellent video, I saw this on the Raids and Dungeons forums and it helped myself and my guild visualize the fight! great video!

great start, keep making more so we can show the world how to stab virtual birds

This video was awesome man. Keep it up pls. I'll bookmark you. :]

Cool man, glad you enjoyed it Make sure your guild checks it out for an easier raiding night and quick purples!

This video is clear, consice, and extremely informative. 100x better than any bosskillers strat that just pairs a text description with some screenshots. Having the text integrate with real encounter video is much better. I can't wait for your next project Slam!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Because bosskillers job isnt to hand feed you the boss, its there to let you melt the core stratagey to your guild.

Dont expect bosskillers to do the work for you. Unlike this guy :/ It was an informative video non the less.

Awesome video, man. Highest production values I've seen in a while, and it goes over every aspect of the fight in detail. Great job.
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.