Head slot permanent enchant ?

I've seen +20 atk power & minor run speed added to head,curious as to where one might purchase it ?

Re: Head slot permanent enchant ?

Of course :-[ that's right .....ty kindly

Quote Originally Posted by Windcape
    np. If you're melee dps and looking for a head enchant, these are the best choices

[item=29192] from Cenarion Expedition - Revered (Mostly rogues,warriors,druids)
    [item=30846] from Lower City - Revered (Mostly paladins,hunters,shamans,druids)
    any melee dps does better with the CE enchant, i find the LC enchant rather pointless(shammies don't need intellect btw, they're very mana efficient and can get a full mana bar every 2 minutes)
    additionally druids and hunters shouldn't ever get the LC enchant, druids don't need intellect, unless power shifters(but they should get enough from tiers) and hunters don't need strength

for paladins it's argueable, but i wouldn't take it, intellect is high enough on tiers or hunter loot(which is perfectly useable for raiding pallies)

and intellect is not an issue to these classes in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Windcape
    np. If you're melee dps and looking for a head enchant, these are the best choices

[item=29192] from Cenarion Expedition - Revered (Mostly rogues,warriors,druids)
    [item=30846] from Lower City - Revered (Mostly paladins,hunters,shamans,druids)
    If I ever see a hunter with [item=30846] I'll most likely kill myself..

Khody

Quote Originally Posted by Rowelen
    If I ever see a hunter with [item=30846] I'll most likely kill myself..

That enchant is just bad... Overall.

Probably the most unused enchant of them all tbqh.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    any melee dps does better with the CE enchant, i find the LC enchant rather pointless(shammies don't need intellect btw, they're very mana efficient and can get a full mana bar every 2 minutes)
    Are you drunk?
    Only Paladins and Shamans uses Mana to DPS. If hitcapped, both classes are better of with the Lower City glyph.

additionally druids and hunters shouldn't ever get the LC enchant, druids don't need intellect, unless power shifters(but they should get enough from tiers) and hunters don't need strength
    True.

for paladins it's argueable, but i wouldn't take it, intellect is high enough on tiers or hunter loot(which is perfectly useable for raiding pallies)
    and intellect is not an issue to these classes in pvp
    You sure have a screw loose somewhere.
    -.-

Quote Originally Posted by jkw
    Are you drunk?
    Only Paladins and Shamans uses Mana to DPS. If hitcapped, both classes are better of with the Lower City glyph.
    True.
    You sure have a screw loose somewhere.
    hitcapped with the massive amount of hit on their items sets?
    pallies have nearly nothing, and shammies require dual wield hit cap(which is huge)
    and before you say 2handed dps for shammies, then i think YOU have a screw loose

badge items for pallies? perhaps, but no pally in his right mind wears that fury warrior gear

and intellect is a small issue in overall pvp, it's either drain or not, and in either case :
    -if it's being drained that extra intellect from that enchant won't help
    -if it's not drained gladiator gear gives plenty..

i know my stuff

and to add to that, for pvp the stamina/resilience is better for pallies anyway since they're behind on stamina compared other classes because of the high amount of stats needed for their class
    high strength to gain significant dps, intellect to sustain it and low base stamina(health in fact, since pallies have the one of the highest stamina)

No Shaman with half a brain would use that god-awful Str/Int enchant. Sure it offers a fair amount of Str, but the Int is useless. Although it is true Enhancement Shaman do technically use Mana for DPS, they do not use a lot of it, and they are quite good at keeping their mana topped off. With shamanistic rage and water shield you should NEVER run out of mana during a fight.

As far as Hit Rating goes, Shaman DO NOT NEED TO BE HIT CAPPED. Unlike Rogues and Warriors, Shaman really do not need to land every hit to be effective. For example, most T6\BT\MH Level shaman only have say about 140 Hit Rating, and can pump out a lot of dps, where as a Rogue or Fury Warrior would require upwards of 300 to be truley effective.

Use the Cenarion Expedition Enchant with a Relentless Earthstorm Diamond (12 AGI / +3% Crit Damage) in the case of almost any dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Niisama
    No Shaman with half a brain would use that god-awful Str/Int enchant. Sure it offers a fair amount of Str, but the Int is useless. Although it is true Enhancement Shaman do technically use Mana for DPS, they do not use a lot of it, and they are quite good at keeping their mana topped off. With shamanistic rage and water shield you should NEVER run out of mana during a fight.

As far as Hit Rating goes, Shaman DO NOT NEED TO BE HIT CAPPED. Unlike Rogues and Warriors, Shaman really do not need to land every hit to be effective. For example, most T6\BT\MH Level shaman only have say about 140 Hit Rating, and can pump out a lot of dps, where as a Rogue or Fury Warrior would require upwards of 300 to be truley effective.

Use the Cenarion Expedition Enchant with a Relentless Earthstorm Diamond (12 AGI / +3% Crit Damage) in the case of almost any dps.
    warriors don't need hitcap either they need the special hit cap, which is if i'm not mistaken 8%(9% total but 1% can't be removed).. but regardless, more hit is useful since more hits = increased chance on windfury every 3 seconds, making the CE enchant significantly more powerful

and when i said "shammies require dual wield hit cap" i actually meant "in order to be hit capped they require the dual wield hit cap" but that was too much to type

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

hitcapped with the massive amount of hit on their items sets?
    pallies have nearly nothing, and shammies require dual wield hit cap(which is huge)
    and before you say 2handed dps for shammies, then i think YOU have a screw loose

badge items for pallies? perhaps, but no pally in his right mind wears that fury warrior gear

and intellect is a small issue in overall pvp, it's either drain or not, and in either case :
    -if it's being drained that extra intellect from that enchant won't help
    -if it's not drained gladiator gear gives plenty..

i know my stuff

and to add to that, for pvp the stamina/resilience is better for pallies anyway since they're behind on stamina compared other classes because of the high amount of stats needed for their class
    high strength to gain significant dps, intellect to sustain it and low base stamina(health in fact, since pallies have the one of the highest stamina)
    First of all, as said, Shamans do not need a massive amount of hit due to their talents.
    Second of all, I use the badge gear on my Retribution Paladin and I don't see why it's automatically "Fury" gear because it has +hit?
    I don't see why you go mumbojumbo about Paladins Stamina all of a sudden when we discussed Strength/Intellect?
    -.-

Im an enhancement shaman myself, and its funny what i read

First, i dont need intelect, becuase i never get oom. I have 3 parts op leather for raiding with 0 int. Still i never get oom, and when it ever happens, i got shamanistic rage to fill it again.

I need much hit rating. In hit rating gear i have about 120 hit rating, and still miss alot.
    Also, when raid buffed with kings, intelect buff, spririt buff, its just impossible to get oom.

I would say 200 hit rating is required, but dont let it affect your crit%. Attackpower as non-combat shaman is around 1200 so dont worry about it, it doesnt realy matter

-Brain, what are we going to do today?
    -The same thing we do every day Pinky, we'll try to troll forums...

Peace and Love ^^

Retri paladins get 2.2 AP for every STR so if you are hitcapped (8% or slightly higher) the LC one is better than the CE one for pallies whatever way you look at it. The INT is just frosting.

I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by jkw
    First of all, as said, Shamans do not need a massive amount of hit due to their talents.
    Second of all, I use the badge gear on my Retribution Paladin and I don't see why it's automatically "Fury" gear because it has +hit?
    I don't see why you go mumbojumbo about Paladins Stamina all of a sudden when we discussed Strength/Intellect?
    it's because as a ret paladin to do effective dps you need to stack crit to make sure vengeance stacks quickly and never goes down

Quote Originally Posted by Infogiver
    it's because as a ret paladin to do effective dps you need to stack crit to make sure vengeance stacks quickly and never goes down
    You dont need to stack that much crit from gears. You have a +5% base and you get +9% from talent and your judgement get +24%. Vengeance will never wear off even with 0% crit from gears.

And yeah, LC enchant is better for paladin than CE once you are hit capped (which is not hard to achieve... Only need not even 6%)
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle