Thread: Brutal glads

Brutal glads

Any mentions of when this will come out... just bought my s3 weap on warrior and alrdy have s3 helm and chest and merc for all other peices...should i wait for s4(2 months?) or just buy legs and then save points for shoulders, that i might be able to get... in 2 months of arena i would have somewher around 5-6k points probably..so should i jsut buy legs and gloves and then save up?

also what are the chances it comes out w/ 2.4 or will it most defiantly come out after 2.4 in perhaps 2.4.2 or something in that nature where it should come out fairly quickly after 2.4?

Re: Brutal glads

Why waiting when you can do well this season? Plus you will get S4 gear when the time comes anyway

i mean im not gonna get a huge jump in stats if i get my s3 pants and gloves and then possibly get my shoulders so...

Khody

Fyi, you can't save more then 5k points.

So might as well get the s3 shit.

wait untill they announce the new season, and then start saving whatever arena points you can get(probably won't be very much) untill then just spend points on getting 5/5 vengeful(or 4/5 if you can't get the rating for shoulders)

and i think you can skip the ranged weapon(if you don't have ti already) if you want to save points

Bolter

does anyone know if all the pieces for S4 will require ratings? or will it just be the Weapons and Shoulders again?
    and for the guy above, yeh get all the pieces and if you cant get the rating for the shoulders just save points until its released

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bolter
    does anyone know if all the pieces for S4 will require ratings? or will it just be the Weapons and Shoulders again?
    and for the guy above, yeh get all the pieces and if you cant get the rating for the shoulders just save points until its released
    Why would all pieces require ratings? Blizzard never even mentioned such a thing anywhere. It's just something lots of good pvp'ers wish for, but doubt it will happen since Blizzard loves casuals.

Bolter

Ahh ok, i only mentioned this because i had heard that Blizz were thinking about requirements for all pieces, which i to a degree makes sense because seeing people will 4/5 Vengeful who cant play Arena is a bit cretinous

Blizzard is not going to add Personal Rating reqs. for all pieces, that would totally kill arena for 1/2 of all players.

@OP, buy all the gear you can. If you have the team that can get up to 1850 for weapon, you're going to be bringing in a lot of points. 2.4 won't be out for a while and who says S4 will even come out with 2.4, Blizzard has yet to announce it.

If you think your team can get 2k rating for shoulders always keep at least 1500 points (i think 1500, cant remember off top of my head) saved in case your team gets there.
    Free gold tomorrow!