Thread: rogue pvp

rogue pvp

hey all im kinda new to pvp with my rogue (belive it or not) but whats is the best for a sword specced rogue in pvp i KNOW maces is best but i dont have any atm so anyone have any pointers i only have swords since im used to pve :-[

Re: rogue pvp

My favorite are sword rogues :P
    Windfury + sword warrior + sword rogue = fun.
    Screw cheapo maces.

Bolter

[quote=deadlysmurf ]
    hey all im kinda new to pvp with my rogue (belive it or not) but whats is the best for a sword specced rogue in pvp i KNOW maces is best but i dont have any atm so anyone have any pointers i only have swords since im used to pve :-[
    [/quote

if you want swords do BGs and gain loads of honor to buy the standard S1 swords, or if you a BlackSmith make DragonStrike right? something like that anyway
    so yeah do BG PvP and save for the swords, or maybe do a few instances and get rep rewards or loot?

i have the s2 swords but i meant what spec is best for a pvp rogue!!

im using pve spev atm and it works fine but i wanna try something new!! so anyone

have any tips?? been trolling alot of forums and seen alot of speccs but tbh havent found any i wanna try yet

Deleted

What he said. Far best arena spec.

Wrong.

That arena spec will not last if you wanna get somewhere.
    you NEED Vile poisons or droods will get away from you all the time, even if your lolstep.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=fhxbovZZxMjoMGRoxst

20/0/41 not much difference besides taking vile poisons but still so much better, can take ruthlessness instead of murder tho, I just dont like trusting a 40% proc that cant trigger from deadly throw (which I use a LOT).