2.4 Tier 6 Skins?

I'm just wondering why the new Off-set Tier 6 pieces that drop in the Sunwell don't have matching skins to go w/the other 5 pieces of the Tier 6 set.
    SkoorbVyvanseKarmann

Re: 2.4 Tier 6 Skins?

i tryed them out in wardrobe and they seem to be silver rather than the dark brown of the t6 warrior set

the Rogue Belt/Boots/Bracers look more like the new Sunwell gear rather than acutaly T6 which is pretty dissappointing to me.

If you have the full 8 Piece set, you'd kinda want to flaunt it and have it all match...
    SkoorbVyvanseKarmann

Well... What are the chances of keeping the old pieces over the sunwell loot? All you need are the 3 new pieces and an old piece to get your 4pc bonus. Your gear will end up matching the new skin.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kierran
    i tryed them out in wardrobe and they seem to be silver rather than the dark brown of the t6 warrior set
    ever heard of contrast and style?

lol jk, i noticed it too
    If your only question is what is the destination, you need to think more about the journey.

there pretty goodstats tho apart from one of the dps bits has haste gtfo with that give some hit or crit

it's lame that they made new skins for it, but personally i think they'll make it fit either before the patch is released or in a 2.4.1 or something, they gotta realize how stupid it is

yeah idd it looks realy good when the set all matches i do hope they fix them