More Information, or at least updated information

I think the the information pages of the website are getting out of dated. Like the pvp stuff is old, and still only viewable on humans.

Maybe let people submit guides, maybe a guide section, more crap, i dunno

Tbh, i only use this website for its body

tehe, forums, news and rating calculator is all i come here for
    Free gold tomorrow!

Re: More Information, or at least updated information

Feel free to submit guides to the guides forum?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

To be honest, i've been visting this site for awhile now(long time reader, only been posting for a few months), and i've got to say, i would really like to see a new look. I like the way it flows. I'd love to add some guides and such. I probably will end up submitting my guides written healing guide for a majority of the healing class/specs.

@Steeve : A lot of the pages need internal changes before I can modify them, that's the case with the armor showroom. (The first version was basically a hundred of articles linked between each other without any way to update it without having to modify the first 100 articles one by one).
    @Cronik : Changing the look of the website isn't as easy as it was before and it takes a stupid amount of time, but it will probably happen sometime in the next few months.

I didn't have a lot of time to work on the "old" content in the last months/weeks because I keep covering more and more stuff in news (especially when PTRs are running) but I didn't forget about it. ^^

i would tend to agree with Steeve. not a new look but perhaps some spring-cleaning and a reorganization of forums or other things. i'm sure people have written guides, i've strung together a few about power leveling other theory-crafting in pvp, but they would need to be cleaned up before posted.

just some general mod work to clean up or archive forum threads would be cool. that shouldn't put a damper on all the work into this site thus far

I think recruiting a few more people to work the site wouldn't hurt. Seems like you and chaud do everything round here, and all i see chaud do is moderate the forums :-X
    Free gold tomorrow!

Well, I try to keep topics civil and delete some useless/flaming posts, ban gold-spammers, and keep pvpscene blues updated, posts clean, and reply when I have time. I could work on the guides, but the way it is setup now I can only change simple guides, maybe add more.