Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: PTR notes update - Karazhan attunement removed

i think its ok but all the ppl are going to go in LFG and not have good gear like ppl that just hit 70.

well there not giveing the key for kara , im likeing that part lol

Quote Originally Posted by LegendsnDreamz
    There is the hot topic issue right there that I at least think Blizzard is addressing and looking to change, Time spent. Of course they have to weigh Reasonable time spent vs challenge. Keep recurring accounts active long as possible. Keep the majority of your customers happy. That in mind I believe Blizz is trying to knock out a lot of this usless time sink stuff. Unfair to those who have done it already?...maybe. As you look at the game as a whole time line you can see Blizz is moving in this way. Agree/Disagree all you want. I would think many people would be happy to play a game that doesn't demand your soul. However if your looking to just submit your soul EQ is still taking them.
    Nothing about raiding demands your soul, if you are in a good raiding guild then you don't raid more than 2 or 3 days a week, of course 8 hours a week is so my soul.

On another note I especially love when people who have no solid argument against you so they go to grammar, grats you have no point.

im going to stand outside kara and sell my services
    "wts opening of karazhan , i have the masters key" its a sure winner , gold here i come!

Sad thing to remove attunement... But hey, now we can boost in kara? =P

Quote Originally Posted by rackornar
    Nothing about raiding demands your soul, if you are in a good raiding guild then you don't raid more than 2 or 3 days a week, of course 8 hours a week is so my soul.

On another note I especially love when people who have no solid argument against you so they go to grammar, grats you have no point.
    To save myself and other readers from yet another troll looking for pointless dribble, let me make my post more clear, as you completely missed the point. I was referring to the game as a whole, which yea it does demand quite a bit of time to be successful and see the entire game. As for raiding, A premier guild that is decked out as a raid as a whole, and have the content on farm, sure its a breeze. For those who learning and going through it takes much longer, to deny that is just foolish. Add in the Raid prep, Repair funds etc, that is just raiding. Throw in alts and Playing for Fun (strange concept this fun, as it seems to be forgotten by most.) and you have my point.
    Aku, Soku, Zan