Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Twin Eredar, TTR Arena Battle, Warlocks in WotLK

Quote Originally Posted by Dsswoosh
    and scrolling down i see some UA specs. i never said it was the most popular, i said it was viable, as in it is possible. and looking at that it is.

do you really not have answers to my other questions?

Dsswoosh

Quote Originally Posted by Azain
    and scrolling down i see some UA specs. i never said it was the most popular, i said it was viable, as in it is possible. and looking at that it is.

do you really not have answers to my other questions?
    Maybe your referring to the UA specs, which arent their pvp spec and are in fact their raid spec? I didnt see you write any other questions tbh, only how hellfire can kill snakes.......(which in fact its hihgly unlike to prduce even one tick when a hunters pet, a hunters auto attack, and yes, snakes produce an insane amount of spell pushback, meaning one tick of hellfire is not likley to happen).

You also used the word "popular". In the case of pvp specs, "popular" will be the spec that offers most survival and produces the most wins.

It really doesnt take a genius to see that locks spec sl/sl because this is the spec that offers the most survial. this wouldnt be a problem in the slightest, would it be for the fact that many people hate facing sl/sl locks and whine so much about them, not to mention most locks hate using it themselves.

My point is this. People wanted to see locks get nerfed, and locks did get nerfed. Now im not moaning about this in any way shape or form, because some of the changes were more than justified. All im saying is the nerfs and changes made to locks have forced locks into one pvp spec. And i repeat this wouldnt be a problem, except for the fact it isnt fun for people who face locks, neitehr is it fun for locks themselves.

Therefore i have merely repeated what has been said by many in the lock forums.

Buff locks in the are they need buffing (defence from mellee), and nerf locks where they need nerfing (insane stamina, insane damage mitigation, insane crowd control abilites in a given situation).

I really dont see why people have to argue with me, when all im asking is to balance locks. Its not like im saying "zomg i cant win locks need buff", im merely saying "locks are op in certain situations, and they suffer greatly in other situations, could something please be balanced?"

Where is the problem in asking for balance?

Dsswoosh:

I'm sorry but every class looses to another. You get locked down and loose to rogues just like hunters and priests that’s just how it works. If you catch a rogue via flare felhunter whatever you have the upper hand. Be aware of your surroundings instead of asking for a hand out.

It’s funny how blizzard announces ideas of an ability that no one expects or even asks for then suddenly everyone that it’s in favor of starts fabricating reasons why they need it. Locks are in no way hurting nore are hunters yet they fall subject to the same weaknesses. So you think hunters need aoe fear? Of course not, its their weakness.

Dsswoosh

Quote Originally Posted by Digitrevx
    Dsswoosh:

I'm sorry but every class looses to another.
    And thats exactly why locks are getting buffed against mellee, and mages are getting buffed against locks. to prevent classes having an upper hand against ceratin other classes.

In case you hadnt noticwed, this is what blizz is currently working on. Class balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsswoosh
    And thats exactly why locks are getting buffed against mellee, and mages are getting buffed against locks. to prevent classes having an upper hand against ceratin other classes.

In case you hadnt noticwed, this is what blizz is currently working on. Class balance.
    Then they have much work to do to other classes because locks are in no way hurting. In the end if all classes have no weakness you haven't gotten anywere. Just means you wont own anyone else and the rogue wont own you. Instead of having a upper hand based on class and abilitys it will now take more effort to kill anyone, meaning your still gona get owned if you suck.

halo is a perfect example of you're vision of wow.
    popular, obsessive, fair down to the T and impossible to beat people that have no life. And those same kind of people exist in wow.

I play wow because its wow. If I want to play halo I play halo.