Raid Mod question

My guild is currently running through MH / BT and we are running into situations where we Mass AoE down mobs on top of each other. Someone asked about an old guild he was in used a mod that would put an arrow above a dead mob that had master loot on it. Does anyone else know or use this mod. If so whats the name and where can I download it.

Ugrom

Re: Raid Mod question

You mean put some raid mark on it? Ie: skull, triangle, orange? Yeah, that'll make sense and be nice thing. But what we do is set loot as "Group loot" for all trash in MH. And right before boss change it to Master

Marks disappear from dead mobs last time I checked. I mean, if you target the mob it will still have the icon on the frame, at least with some of my mods, but the mark won't be above it's head anymore etc.

He says that when they did mass pulls and AoE trash that they had a mod that would show them the location of master loot in a pile of dead mobs. either by an arrow or some icon or something. We are trying to track this mod down so if anyone has any ideas post here.

This type of thing could be useful for running people through lower level instances too. For instance, when I ran a friend through ST over and over for a twink we didn't loot anything but bosses to save time. If there was a mod that could somehow figure out which mobs had loot above the threshold on them you could loot only those mobs. Unfortunate, I don't think such a thing can be done.