Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Dragonblight Preview, blue posts

Are ret pallies and enhance shammies still 'leveling specs' as per Kalgan, it's so hard to tell these days?

mumbles you are right to those you say,but you need to understand 1 thing.Blizzard wants its customers satisfied in order to get more customers.So they sat one day and thought that what people needs is epics.TBC gives them freely,people get happy=More money for Blizzard.
    But i disagree with one other poster who critisized the PvP vs PvE item's resemblance.In my opinion PvP items have given the chance to many people to see raids that would normally never did.It's unfair to see that only a no lifer can never get the chance of seeing BT and the rest of the raids.And loot is the least of all,most important is fun.But its a reward and courage to continue spending 100g/raid instead of 5g for arena.In addition most hardcore PvErs DONT HAVE A LIFE or they have a semi life(half life in wow and half life in rl),i have many examples that i can show to prove this point.Hardcore players will keep playing wow whether it is ruined or not.They have it as a drug.And to be honest it is a drug.My point is that these people "feed" from success AND loot.That's why they complain for the advance of the PvP part of the game.
    I want to close this post with the idea of letting all people see at least once the graphics and bosses of all end game raids and not force to either drop their personal lifes or see these raids in private server.Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Duskfall
    mumbles you are right to those you say,but you need to understand 1 thing.Blizzard wants its customers satisfied in order to get more customers.So they sat one day and thought that what people needs is epics.TBC gives them freely,people get happy=More money for Blizzard.
    But i disagree with one other poster who critisized the PvP vs PvE item's resemblance.In my opinion PvP items have given the chance to many people to see raids that would normally never did.It's unfair to see that only a no lifer can never get the chance of seeing BT and the rest of the raids.And loot is the least of all,most important is fun.But its a reward and courage to continue spending 100g/raid instead of 5g for arena.In addition most hardcore PvErs DONT HAVE A LIFE or they have a semi life(half life in wow and half life in rl),i have many examples that i can show to prove this point.Hardcore players will keep playing wow whether it is ruined or not.They have it as a drug.And to be honest it is a drug.My point is that these people "feed" from success AND loot.That's why they complain for the advance of the PvP part of the game.
    I want to close this post with the idea of letting all people see at least once the graphics and bosses of all end game raids and not force to either drop their personal lifes or see these raids in private server.Thank you
    I have nothing against the aspect of blizzard trying to catter other audience as well, l'm not an hardcore raid, and im on illidan, there are far worse, and pre-tbc was alot alot worse (naxx anyone, ppl raiding more than 12 hours straight etc), now the raiding can be done in a less hardcore way. About money spent, very true, raiding is more expensive than pvping, but then, a few daylies covers all that money.

I was never against the fact that pvp'ers get good gear, i was never against the fact that even in pve you can get good gear (nevertheless, although good, most badge gear fills another role in u're set or as a complement, there is alot of better gear around), i have 6 alts besides my main, i welcomed alot of attunement removals and honored heroics, because i can't be arsed anymore about the boring grinding with my alts to get attunements + reputation to be able to do a couple of raids in old instances or heroics. It's all good for me.

What i am against is the fact that people that care about pve'ing only, feeling alot of times forced to pvp in order to get easily weapons (thus entering into reward vs effor issue), the same thing i disagree with pvp'ers having to get badges to buy they're best cloak for pvp, that cloak should be sold as honor not badges.

Blizzard is failing in several things, and to be honest, class balancing in pvp is in the lowest priority of things that require balance, i would say that the first would be fixing the need that certain pve'rs have to do pvp in order to get better weapons or equiparable weapons but with less effort, alot of people already stated several short term fixes, like allowing arena gear to be used in arena and bg's only, world pvp goes in pve gear, and tbh like others said in several places, it's actually more fun doing pvp with pve gear, other solutions would be to have arenas in separate servers (like a free tournament realm, where there could be seasons also and eventually prized championships), but am sure there can be better and easier solutions, and blizzard would be the best ones to come up with them since they're the ones who know better the game code/server infrastructure than me, the problem is, they aren't working towards it (tournament realm though seems a step in the right direction as long as arenas are indeed removed or somewhat crippled in current servers)

I mainly PvE, i also PvP as a time burning thing, but obviously when i am i take it seriously and don't just goof around, the moment 2.4 entered the PTR i stopped pvp, tired of having like 4~5k honor lost due to bugged estimates, and i have enough marks in my alts to get a good 25~28k honor as soon as 2.4 hits, and despite what many pvp'ers might say, human nature is far more predictable than a 'static' AI as they call it.

Oh and btw, i somewhat forgot to comment on this, someone previously stated that 'nooo blizzard haven't stop, they're working alot in wotlk', idd they are, but in the meanwhile, they have a fair ammount of bored customers searching for alternatives while they refuse to spare time to add a 5 man or 2 between major patches because after all, time spent making wotlk will be payed in the first week launch, the 5 man or 2 5 mans dungeons they release during the year won't, probably they should stop making absurdly expensive short movies to promote wow and spend that money in keeping the audience they have.

Best regards,