Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: 2.4 Changes final compilation [Beta]

lol menu

so its like ihop now, where should we sit?

Gamespot accidently offered it up for download, get it while you can

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/world...d_6188262.html

950mb, ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenade
    so camping ppl now actually yields rewards.
    so horde/alliance could come up with an easy honor farming session?
    fight in GY, 1 person gets naked. other farms them for 10H/kill.
    rez,kill,rez,kill...
    yeah except you will have to wait 5 minutes between each kills for the person to be able to rezz.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Borderland Fortress Grips drop from trash mobs not from Felmyst.

What happened to turning in PVE tier tokens for arena gear? It's still in the game, right?

Battleground repeatable quest (This quest isn't a daily one and you can repeat it indefinitely, however you will only get the gold reward the first time you complete it)
    From the looks of the screenshot, its all 4 of the bg tokens for 314 honor. Now I know the screenshot is for the daily quest that gives gold, but doesnt anyone know how many tokens it requires for the 314 repeatable? Ive heard its 314/per bg token, ive also heard it was 314 for all 4 bg tokens, can anyone confirm what it is?

Arenas:
    Players feared outside of the Arena (through the world or outside the arena walls) will now be teleported back to the center of the arena map.

World Enviroment:
    Alterac Valley, Arathi Basin, Warsong Gulch, Blade’s Edge Arena, Lordaeron Arena, and Nagrand Arena: Players who fall below the world in these environments will now die instead of being stuck.

What now? ???

Quote Originally Posted by ZeuZ
    From the looks of the screenshot, its all 4 of the bg tokens for 314 honor. Now I know the screenshot is for the daily quest that gives gold, but doesnt anyone know how many tokens it requires for the 314 repeatable? Ive heard its 314/per bg token, ive also heard it was 314 for all 4 bg tokens, can anyone confirm what it is?
    From the looks of it, it gives 314 honor per quest completed, and one quest requires 4 tokens in total. So 314 honor per 4 tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by elare.
    Arenas:
    Players feared outside of the Arena (through the world or outside the arena walls) will now be teleported back to the center of the arena map.

World Enviroment:
    Alterac Valley, Arathi Basin, Warsong Gulch, Blade’s Edge Arena, Lordaeron Arena, and Nagrand Arena: Players who fall below the world in these environments will now die instead of being stuck.

What now? ???
    You will get teleported back to the centre if you go outside the walls, and you will die if you fall under the world :P

Great Work TY! :

Awesome post boub, Nice work as usual

My server is spamming trade for the past hour about 2.4 and now having a stupid party >.> Cant wait though

Definitely out, the patch files are on the distribution servers

(and I just mirrored em on http://a.wirebrain.de/wow/

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/serverstatus/index.html

Patch this week definitely confirmed on the european site

2.4 has spoiled the game for me... But great work Boul! I can't wait to get into the Sunwell, we got the Belf to phase 4 comfortabley last night, so HE WILL GO DOWN TODAY!

The patch is now available for download for US.

This is just a cosmetic change, but the screenshot links for the Badge Reward weapons are outdated. Particularly with the fist weapons and the Crossbow of Relentless Strikes.

I believe the stats are unchanged, it's just the weapon models.

damn druid cyclone nerf, hoped it wouldn't pass^^

when did they remove their idea for matchmaking in arena? (with personal rating and such)
    i had it in the patch.txt for the ptr a while ago...

Was there ever a blue response on whether the blue pvp items' set-piece bonuses would stack with arena epics?

Ex. Three pieces of pvp blue and one piece of an arena epic set piece -- would that result in both the two and four piece set bonus?

What about new portals for Mages? ???