Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: #1 and #2 World Ranked 2v2s cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Leprodigy
    Just one thing, which makes me think that he might have just brought this team.
    What has he done with all the points?
    Well since both players have a 20-0 win/loss they have at least taken part in arena.

As for the points, it is quite possible that they have full S3 and BG gear but just don't wear it because they think it would be funny to show up in crappy blues and greens on the rating list while being the #1 team in the world. I know I would get a good laugh out of that if I was in the #1 position.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulver
    Well since both players have a 20-0 win/loss they have at least taken part in arena.

As for the points, it is quite possible that they have full S3 and BG gear but just don't wear it because they think it would be funny to show up in crappy blues and greens on the rating list while being the #1 team in the world. I know I would get a good laugh out of that if I was in the #1 position.
    Most sensible post in all of this tbh.

How hard is it to obtain greens. and with wardrobe or itemrack not hard to change to greens when you log off.

Well, its not hard for them to cheat because they can use deadly boss mods which let them know exactly the arena number they going to enter. So they can farm off the same team over and over again as long as it shows the same arena location and number. But as of 2.4 a few days ago, this mod was fix and people cant do it anymore. Even if they can sit at #1 or #2 right now, but then at the end of the season if their team is inactive, it will not count towards the end of season award, or etc.....