Heroic Reset Schedule?

What is it? It's shorter than the 24 hrs it used to be, but no one I ask knows. No search on blizzard forums turns up anything, no search on these forums turns up anything...

Does anyone know the new reset schedule for heroics?

Re: Heroic Reset Schedule?

last time i checked it was around noon or 11am, but that was before 2.4. Didnt they used to show up in our raid id window anyway ?

Yes but it's changed; it reset on my group yesterday sometime mid afternoon. When I went in to check an hour or so ago it said it reset in about 3 hours. Which means that it probably resets multiple times a day, but no one knows when or how long between resets. If they did just shift the reset from noon to somewhere around 4 might be a dumb idea, but I really just don't know at this point. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nahima
    Yes but it's changed; it reset on my group yesterday sometime mid afternoon. When I went in to check an hour or so ago it said it reset in about 3 hours. Which means that it probably resets multiple times a day, but no one knows when or how long between resets. If they did just shift the reset from noon to somewhere around 4 might be a dumb idea, but I really just don't know at this point. :P
    Well anyone with Kara level gear should get through an heroic under an hour. Not hard to do. So for those people that play all day, this should be nice.

Are we sure that with restarts and such that had to happen yesterday on the instance servers that it wasn't related to that? Last I checked 3:00 a.m. EST was the time on our server for dailies, heroics, etc. Maybe I'm just out of the loop though. Haven't run a heroic in ages.

There's an issue that's causing the "raid reset time" message to display incorrect lengths. There haven't been any changes, it's simply a display issue. I'm not sure at this time if it's an ongoing issue or if it was a temporary error. We are working to resolve the issue on the server side.
    source http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...59087&sid=1#16

might have something to do with Heroic Reset timer