Hotfix, SW Isle progression, Proximo 2, videos

Hotfixes for the Week of March 24 - 30
    Drysc updated his post and the list of hotfixes applied on servers during the week is now much bigger.
    Originally Posted by Drysc
    This thread will remain updated throughout the week of March 24 - March 30 with any notable hotfixes.

Hotfixes applied and active:
    • Players are no longer able to accept the quests "Blood for Blood" and "Blast the Gateway" without first completing "The Missing Magistrix"
    • Felblood Initiate respawn rate significantly increased
    • Veneratus the Many now spawns correctly
    • The Horde Spirit Healers in Alterac Valley will once again teleport Horde players to a different graveyard if the current once gets captured by Alliance
    • Archmages’s Guile, Battle Mace of the High Priestess, Terrok’s Gavel, and Sedai’s Blade have all been properly changed to Main-Hand Only weapons
    • When taking the flight path from Ironforge to the Isle of Quel'Danas, you will no longer become fatigued and die if you had any buffs active which affect your ability to breathe underwater
    • Looting Bind on Pickup items now properly brings up the confirmation dialog while using the Round Robin looting method
    • Reliquary of Souls, Prince Kael'thas, and other bosses now properly cast their spells
    • The time before players with flags in Warsong Gulch receive the Focused Assault and Brutal Assault debuffs has been reduced
    • The timer for Focused Assault and Brutal Assault in Warsong Gulch will now reset whenever both Flags are returned to their bases

Sunwell Isle Progression
    We already knew that small servers would get an automatic completion of the event at some point, now Drysc confirms that there is nothing in place to slow down the bigger servers even if the 2nd phase seems to take more time than the first one.
    Originally Posted by Drysc (Blue Tracker)
    Each phase, and the subsequent "add ons" for each phase (anvil, alchemy table, etc.) require a set number of turn ins of the specific quests that fund them. There's no mechanic that increases that number. So no, a realm with a higher population is not handicapped.

There is however a mechanic that will auto-complete each phase after a set amount of time for those realms that aren't able to complete them within a "decent" amount of time.

What you may be seeing is a general cool down of people taking part in those quests? I can't really say why your realm may be seeing a slower progression aside from them just not completing as many quests as another realm.

Once the Armory is taken over you can begin building the Anvil, once the Anvil is complete the new badge vendor becomes available. (Source)
    That's a good opportunity to talk about gorgonnash.info, this site gather the progression of the offensive on all servers through an addon and ranks them. You can also see the details of the progression on a specific server. Both European and American versions are available.

PvPScene - Proximo 2 Review
    Yes, PvPScene is still alive ! I know a lot of players have been busy with their addons because of the release of the patch, and Chaud decided it would be a good time to post a review of what's in Proximo 2

Sunwell Plateau - Boss kill videos
    I don't think I posted any video of the Sunwell Plateau encounters yet, now that encounters are in final version a few nice videos have been released.
    • The 1st video is a fight against Felmyst by Heist
    • The 2nd video is a fight against Felmyst by Vodka
    • The 3rd video is a fight against Brutallus by SK-Gaming
    • The 4th video is a fight against Kalecgos by Last Resort

Congratulations to all these guilds for their kills !

Re: Hotfix, SW Isle progression, Proximo 2, videos

Nice to see some kill videos, going to watch them all =)

http://www.guild-illuminati.net/forum/portal.php
    Decent Kalecgos vid on our site if that matters. :x

How does the progression mod work? I installed it, talked to the quest givers with the progression percentages but upon upload I got an error message of no data found. I checked out the FAQ but its been many many years since high school German...

Found an undocumented change yesterday to rogue pick pocketing. Not sure if its a bug, but I don't think so, since it allowed me to do something I've never been able to before... pick pocket a blue gem. I was in Magister's Terrace, and picked up a Talasite off one of the mobs in the first bosses room. Also, it seems the change from several patches ago that took green items our of junk-boxes has been revereted, as that same rum my guild mate got a green neck out of a junk box.

Confirmed, just stealthed and pickpocketed everything up to and including the first bosses room, and got a talasite.

Gonna reset and try again.

EDIT: Guildie got a Star of Elune from mobs on the island (outside of the instance).

Nothing worse than something not spawning as it should!

Nothing about my tiny tauren weapon? >

Please Blizzard don't forget that stupid mistake...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepedelavega
    Nothing about my tiny tauren weapon? >

Please Blizzard don't forget that stupid mistake...

Was posted on here on 27.03.08:

Quote from: Hortus (Source)
    Tauren 2 Handed weapons, Female human and Male Dwarf 1 handed weapons are all intended changes. As I have said before If you do not like it please post in the general or suggestions forum. Posting here will do you no good.

Undead and Troll weapons are bugs and will be fixed in a future patch.

Big question @ the vidio Femlyst VS Heißt the Rougue has a addon over the Targetframe that show him DS, TC, SA, COE, COS, COR, and ff

anybody knows which addon it is?????

Just noticed a stealth nerf to illidan. If you are being targeted by a demon when Illidan is in Demon phase, you won't take damage from Flame Burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Superplayer2
    Big question @ the vidio Femlyst VS Heißt the Rougue has a addon over the Targetframe that show him DS, TC, SA, COE, COS, COR, and ff

anybody knows which addon it is?????
    Its called Demon.

#showtooltip

In the first blue post listed, the source just links back to the index of this site, where is it supposed to link?