Suggestion: Ban the trolls, don't let this site get infested

I've noticed lately a slow but steady amount of troll posts from newbie accounts. Granted I'm still considered a newbie myself, but that's only because I haven't posted much. I've been reading this site daily for almost two years now.

I think we can all agree that reading the official WoW foums is an exercise in patience due to the sheer amount of troll posts. It's hard to get any info at times because of all the armory bashing, the one word replies, the idiots who feel the need to reply to anything with negative comments, the sheep who want to follow the flock by posting in upside down font, the QQ MOAR people, and on and on...

I don't know if it's because some of these people are getting banned on the official forum and they feel the need to poison a community, but like I said, lately I've noticed a lot more of these types of posts here. For example, KetMalice trolled this topic so much that it ends up getting locked: http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=5733.0

It was 3 pages long when I first saw it, now it's 1 page. Great job mods, but why even let KetMalice keep his account?

All in all, this site and these forums are a lot more enjoyable than the official WoW forums and I just want you guys to kick some ass and keep it that way hehe

Re: Suggestion: Ban the trolls, don't let this site get infested

I agree

Lay down the ban hammer
    Free gold tomorrow!

You're only going to instigate more drama by getting on a soapbox and posting. If you'd like to make a significant difference, you'd more than likely have better chance of doing so by reporting posts directly to the mods, ect.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

I agree, i kind of miss the upkept Post your UI Forum posts, i checked this website almost hourly to look at new ideas and such but its kind of declined due to trolls, people not reading etc etc.

Why did my post in that thread get deleted. It wasn't trolling at all, boub just left in the page long rants assuming they were productive posts....

Hello.. Who are you?

OP: Why is KetMalice allowed to keep his account after trolling so badly a thread had to be locked?

KetMalice: fuk u ur idi0t im not trollin

OI IF U DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT LOWERPING IS WHY WOULD YOU POST IN THAT THREAD?

@insidelane : I wasn't the one who did the moderation on this thread. ^^

This bring us to the 2nd part, I'm locking this thread and the original one, and just as an information most of the time there won't be any warning because you get banned, and when it happens you will most likely lose all your privileges on the site, including reading it.

Think twice.

haha boub i saw that comic a little bit ago, it always makes me lawl when i see it, makes me think of WoW
    Free gold tomorrow!

And I forgot once again that when I reply to a locked threat, it's automatically unlocked. ^^