Poll: Do you like this bug??

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 5-man Premades Only

Is no-one reading the whole thread?

If Blizzard wants to change things so premades play more premades, that's fine with me. Doing it this way is retarded. Due to the long queue times, nobody makes premades anymore, which makes the queue times for premades even longer.
    The long queues are because there are not enough people making premades. Blizzard can't force people to premade. Hmmm they can but then they would lose craploads of their casual customers so they won't.

The Q times have got to go, they are unacceptable.
    And make the queue times go how? By letting premades fight PuGs again? Well tbh I can't support that, since premades are very much in the minority, I can't see why they should have the system favour them.

I think the solution is what everyone on this forum has said in one post or another. "Let people play there game the way they want" I'f I wanna spend time looking for epic battles that i ca record and put on youtube so be it. On the flip side if I want to run premades and farm honor for loot so that even though I'm a pvp noob I just get beat by the pvp elite not wtfnoobpwn'd then let me do that. ;D

Adding some sort of incentive would be nice to boost the amount of premades queuing for bg's. Something like increased honor or recognition would appeal to more people. Blizzard could try to adapt their idea from the daily tournaments in War3/Frozen throne so there could be winners of a premade tournament each week.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey910
    Adding some sort of incentive would be nice to boost the amount of premades queuing for bg's. Something like increased honor or recognition would appeal to more people. Blizzard could try to adapt their idea from the daily tournaments in War3/Frozen throne so there could be winners of a premade tournament each week.
    Something like ranked guild Battlegrounds?
    I think the WoW community have been asking for something like it for over a year now. And theres still no news about it form Blizzard.

First of all the long ques is not a bug, tired of hearing people say that!

"The matchmaking system was tightened up for premade groups in 2.4 this will result in longer queue times unless there are similarly geared premade groups on the battleground for you to be matched against.

If you want to get into a Battlground quickly, queue up solo, if you want to play with a premade group then expect to wait longer. "

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...474499&sid=1#2

5 man do count as a premade, there's more people doing 5man premades now than full premades, that's the only reason it's faster.

Don't like the new change but still we have to accept that this is what the majority of the people wanted