Poll: I buyed S3 Legs AND hands now, smart? xP

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shit happens(S3/S4)

I just bought S3 Legs and Hands now. Many tell me that it was stupid and tell me S4 is rigth behind the corner. I dont know If I shoud keep S3 legs/hands or get a GM to change it back to points...With legs and Hands I got 4/5 Vengeful(No Shoulders) and a crappy S1 weapon. I got like 1730 Rated Arena teams and think I will manage 1850. But with just 800 points left I got enough time for getting s3 wep before s4 come out?

Plz help!

Re: Shit happens(S3/S4)

Please tell my some reasons for/against it. =)

Do they allow you to convert it back from s3 item to points?
    I was under the impression that this wasn't allowed... = (

15+ Year Old Account

Beside the point of tehm telling you it is crap, have you ever thought about the way WoW works?
    Correct: itemization.
    That being said, there will always be a next season, a better equipment, a better this, a better that.
    In time, you will or will not obtain this, depending what you are into.

And again, that being said:

Season 4 will likely be released in like 3-4 months.
    Even if it would be "around the corner", in that time you have points for one, maybe even two new items of that season.

Just for starters: WotLK release in November (very likely December).
    Release of patch 2.4 was a week ago. Last content patch before the update.
    That content is not even fully available due to processing.
    This will keep players busy for the next 2-4 months.
    Once that instance has been mastered fairly enough by the PG guilds, THEN you will see Season 4, as it goes sorta hand in hand with PvE progression.

Again: Season 3 being bought now = no problem at all.

I voted no mainly because your avatar sucks.

If you are at 5k arena points and will be back there with 2-3 weeks played you can afford to buy that item.
    If you are not, it was no samrt move.

Compared to the Season 3 (Vengeful Gladiator's) piece, this piece gives an increase of:

+6 Strength
    +7 Stamina
    +6 Hit Rating
    +6 Crit Rating

the only reason i'm gonna save some honor for s4 pieces is because they finally fixed our +hit rating for warriors.
    hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by ResiduaL
    the only reason i'm gonna save some honor for s4 pieces is because they finally fixed our +hit rating for warriors.
    hooray!
    kk

You wouldnt buy anything if you think this way...until 1 week to season buy anything you want 8)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Silfar
    Release of patch 2.4 was a week ago. Last content patch before the update.
    Says who? Stop making stuff up.

P.S. "Buyed" isn't a word. It's "bought".

Quote Originally Posted by Silfar
    BS, they would have announced that already.WotLK wont be until January-February i bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Devia
    Says who? Stop making stuff up.

P.S. "Buyed" isn't a word. It's "bought".
    lol, you guys are hard on grammar.

my guess is S4 is about 1-2 months away and will likely go live when the Sunwell badge vendor becomes available.

so was it smart? you probably won't earn back all those points spent before the new season starts but on the other hand, piece per piece the upgrade from s3 to s4 is minimal.

on the forums a while ago blizzard said they didn't care if S4 was out before Wotlk or not. they are more worried about completing it and gettin it out. plus they have not even announced the tourny for the end of s3

The difference between S3 and S4 is so minimal that in the long term its no big deal.
    And having fun now > waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by rawrform
    lol, you guys are hard on grammar.
    the internet is serious business.

back on topic. do what makes you happy screw all the people who call you dumb. i'd rather be happy and dumb in a video game than playing a game that seems like a chore.

If it makes you feel better come the next expansion all the gear will be worthless. Just enjoy what you have well it's worth something. ;D

S4 isnt exactly around the corner... still got a month at least
    Free gold tomorrow!

I'd save the points for S4 to arrive, then I buy S3 cheap price cus S4 is lol at look.

Theres minimum a year till WotLK release. So no worry of earn the pts

Quote Originally Posted by Sacristar
    my guess is S4 is about 1-2 months away and will likely go live when the Sunwell badge vendor becomes available.
    My server is only like.. 2/3 days away from that?
    And i'm sure alot of other servers are alot closer so I doubt that it's related to the badge vendor.

My guess would be that as always and as has been stated in a blue post in the past. Season release is always timed in with the progression of PvE. It was said that "It will be a while before season 3 begins to feel obsolete" although I can see why this might mean the badge vendor. With so many servers being quite close to that already. It might be more likely to suggest it's gonna happen after a few different servers get M'uru or Kil'jeaden.
    Which I mean.. is that really possible to predict?