Thread: Fubar

Fubar

I added Fubar to my Ui last night to make the finishing touches to tidying it up and so i could also remove my minimap.

It all looks good etc and im mostly happy with it but i do have one problem. I cant get pitbull/DBM/Bongos to show up on Fubar and havin removed my mini map its a pain having to type /dbm /bob or /pitbull every time i want to edit something.

Anyone know how i can solve this?

Thanks in advance.
    "Cloak of Shadows should last for 6 months, withdraw all the money out of our attackers bank account and make their mother pregnant with a ginger child. Then it'll be overpowered"

Re: Fubar

Right click the Fubar area (not an addon icon) and select the addon you want. That's how I fiddle with the mods I have at least.

Only ACE mods who made support for FuBar can be placed directly on it.

If you replace your DBM with BigWigs it's easy solved *grins*

Pitbull is to complex to put in a FuBar menu, but if you want a quick config menu, just make your own FuBar_Pitbull implementation , it's pretty easy if you care to put 30-40 minutes work into it.

Same thing you can do for DBM, but BigWigs is really that much better.

There allready is a FuBar_BongosFu, but again, I'll recomend Bartender3 as a superiour ACE mod, with FuBar support :-)

Yer i found a Pitbull & Bongos plugin last night.

I used to use bartender but i preffer the customization available with bongos and it makes witching key bindings for PvP & PvE so simple.
    "Cloak of Shadows should last for 6 months, withdraw all the money out of our attackers bank account and make their mother pregnant with a ginger child. Then it'll be overpowered"