1. #1

    Warglaives and Spectral tiger

    Ive was wondering if anyone have a site where I can get the updated model changes for the warglaives and spectral tiger..

    Since 2.4 release I havent been able to use em..

    (And please, its for fun so no whiners)
    The moral of this story is that you should never leave your house or your computer for more than 5 minutes.
    Exceptions: Making a phone call to order pizza or having an extra long toilet visit.

  2. #2

    Re: Warglaives and Spectral tiger

    DIY?

  3. #3

    Re: Warglaives and Spectral tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Xzizt
    Ive was wondering if anyone have a site where I can get the updated model changes for the warglaives and spectral tiger..

    Since 2.4 release I havent been able to use em..

    (And please, its for fun so no whiners)
    Wowhead.com or Wowwiki.com should have them

  4. #4

    Re: Warglaives and Spectral tiger

    How about creating your own patch-a.mpq ?

    Just search the models for spectral tiger vs your mount and your weapons vs. Warglaives and replace yours versus the new one in patch-a.mpq?

  5. #5

    Re: Warglaives and Spectral tiger

    Noob question but how do ppl get on private servers to do all this stuff?

  6. #6
    Blademaster Comeiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    36

    Re: Warglaives and Spectral tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkestdemon
    Noob question but how do ppl get on private servers to do all this stuff?
    As far as I know he just wants to change the models on live so he can pretend he has them, not on a private realm. People who use private servers should be shot, imo.

    I do have a serious question though, is changing the models on live against Blizzard's policy? Considering you're the only one seeing them.

  7. #7

    Re: Warglaives and Spectral tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Naku
    As far as I know he just wants to change the models on live so he can pretend he has them, not on a private realm. People who use private servers should be shot, imo.

    I do have a serious question though, is changing the models on live against Blizzard's policy? Considering you're the only one seeing them.
    offc man, u can make stealthed ppl look unstealthed etc..

  8. #8

    Re: Warglaives and Spectral tiger

    Yes, it is illegal, but unlikely of getting banned if you only change models that have a visual effect and don't have a affect to enviroment (like a new bridge somewhere)

    No, you can't make stealthed people visible via modelchanging.
    But you can make stuff bigger/smaller (herbs, the doors in AB ect)

  9. #9
    Moderator Nyanmaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Eschborn
    Posts
    5,332

    Re: Warglaives and Spectral tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by zeroflow
    Yes, it is illegal, but unlikely of getting banned if you only change models that have a visual effect and don't have a affect to enviroment (like a new bridge somewhere)

    No, you can't make stealthed people visible via modelchanging.
    But you can make stuff bigger/smaller (herbs, the doors in AB ect)
    Or you can change the half-transparent look of stealth with a non-transparent blessing of freedom...

    You will get banned for model-changing in any way.
    Blizzard can only see that you changed something but they can't check what you changed.
    So they go the "better safe than sorry route" and just ban.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •