Thread: Season 4

  1. #1

    Season 4

    is it just me being clueless or did blizzard give any statement around how long it will be before season 4 arrives, i havnt been able to find anything regarding it so far, so if anyone of you had some inormation to share i would be happy

  2. #2

    Re: Season 4

    You found nothing because there is nothing.

  3. #3

    Re: Season 4

    Here is your info:

    Season 2 was released 20 weeks after Season 1 began
    Season 3 was released 23 weeks after season 2 began
    I think we're on our 22nd week, but there was never a major content patch so recently released.

    Also, season sets coincided with the Tier graphics, but there is no tier 7, unless they are expecting to release s4 with the release of the rest of Sunwell, and the pieces that drop off the last bosses are nontier pieces with season 4 graphics revamped.

  4. #4

    Re: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheungster
    Here is your info:

    Season 2 was released 20 weeks after Season 1 began
    Season 3 was released 23 weeks after season 2 began
    I think we're on our 22nd week, but there was never a major content patch so recently released.

    Also, season sets coincided with the Tier graphics, but there is no tier 7, unless they are expecting to release s4 with the release of the rest of Sunwell, and the pieces that drop off the last bosses are nontier pieces with season 4 graphics revamped.
    w0t? What I've read it was 22 weeks on S2. and we are on week 15 atm. meaning S4 will come in the begining of may.

  5. #5

    Re: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezk
    is it just me being clueless or did blizzard give any statement around how long it will be before season 4 arrives, i havnt been able to find anything regarding it so far, so if anyone of you had some inormation to share i would be happy
    No one knows. Just expect a month minimum.
    Free gold tomorrow!

  6. #6

    Re: Season 4

    Also Blizzard has given us at least a two week warning... Last season was drug out a little bit because of Thanksgiving though.

  7. #7
    Bolter
    Guest

    Re: Season 4

    I dont give a crap when its out, im happy wif my S3, all i care about is the fact Blizzard have got off there lazy asses and actually designed a gear from scratch, i think..............
    Im fed up wif wanderin around wif my S3 feeling all happy, then seeing a PvEr in exactly the same gear, except maybe a different colour looking the same

  8. #8

    Re: Season 4

    Blizzard always copy and paste, everything.

    If you want an advanced preview of WotLK, then put a semi opaque purple cover on ur monitor and run around dun modar as a lvl1 naked ____ ...

    as for S4, well its highly unlikely we will see much more content before WotLK is released (ie no real T7), so id be willing to bet big money that S4 gear will be using Sunwell skins.

    As for when its launched, no one has anything solid, but going on the fact that we know the time between previous sessions, I would guesstimate (like many others) that we're roughly a month away from it now.

  9. #9

    Re: Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolter
    all i care about is the fact Blizzard have got off there lazy asses and actually designed a gear from scratch, i think..............
    What are you talking about?
    S4 is using the same skins as the Sunwell set. And for the Sunwell sets theres only 1 of each cloth/plate/leather/mail set of skin, they are already recoloring like crazy. I hope you arent color blind or wont wont be able to tell any class appart by september. lol
    They will even re-color the old T3 models to make the T7 (god i hope they wont re-color those again for the first pvp season of WotLK), now thats starting to be really lazy.

  10. #10

    Re: Season 4

    figure 2-3 weeks after the badge vendors become available on the isle. blizzard said that once the pve equivalent gear overtakes it and previous seasons gear is obsolete then it will be time to rollover to the next season.

  11. #11

    Re: Season 4

    I think probably the most important thing to mention about season 4 is that it will probably be the last season of BC. So more than anything they are going to try to wring every last drop out of season 3 so that season 4 isn't like 10 months long. It pretty much comes down to that.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •