Thread: Arena in WotLK?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Arena in WotLK?

Quote Originally Posted by ogloc
    The mathematics have also been worked out that somebody in full tier 3 cant raid past gruul, its just a fact.
    Care to explain to me how they can clear BT in 52 days after they have had TBC released, yet still have full gear better then T3? I never said they did it in FULL T3. I said they could have only gotten 3-4 pieces of loot each on the way.

Crafted gear, honor gear, and blues clearly did not exist, along with kara when there was time.

Quote Originally Posted by ogloc
    The mathematics have also been worked out that somebody in full tier 3 cant raid past gruul, its just a fact.
    Which is why I've seen many people in T3 raiding SSC with no problems...

Back to the original topic...

This is my wish list:
    1. Players keep their arena and honor points.
    2. Implement a rating requirement for each lvl 80 arena piece.
    ie,
    Head - 1500 rating
    Hands - 1550
    Chest - 1600
    Legs - 1650
    Weapons - 1850
    Shoulders - 2000

Everything depends on how many more upcoming expansions we will see. It's a little hard to decide when even WotLK beta isn't even announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramickias
    Saving enough honor and arena pts to start with 3/5 armor, and all the upgrades that comes from honor, 2hours after the server comes back live was always wrong.
    Looking at the past, when honor gears were so much more powerful at 70, and honor so much easier to obtain at 70; I would think that trend will apply at 80, even if they don't reset honor. ie, level 80 honor gears costs 3 times more, but you also get honor 3 times faster at 80.

As for arena... maybe the same will apply? Level 70 bracket exists as is. Level 70 arena gears exists as is, but level 80 bracket earn points 3 times faster while items are 3 times more expensive??

After all, Blizz will have to plan for the tiny fraction of the people that will continue to play TBC and not upgrade to WotLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Jullommir
    Which is why I've seen many people in T3 raiding SSC with no problems...
    Im sorry, am i required to underline the key word in every post?

In the one you were referring too, the key word was FULL