Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21

    Re: Thori'dal, Blue posts, Fanarts

    Quote Originally Posted by pIRAteninjadragonzombie
    made me lol since there are many tard rogues with dual glaives.
    pvp wise, of course
    Still, 4-5 shots of Thori'Dal should calm u down.

  2. #22

    Re: Thori'dal, Blue posts, Fanarts

    Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    Still, 4-5 shots of Thori'Dal should calm u down.
    we just figured that thori'dal doesnt deal more dmg than any other bow, since its not using timeless arrows but instead its own, to sum it up, any other epic bow (vashj upwards) will do the same job.
    The only legendary thing is, you can farm with 20 slots more! yay!

  3. #23

    Re: Thori'dal, Blue posts, Fanarts

    Quote Originally Posted by pIRAteninjadragonzombie
    we just figured that thori'dal doesnt deal more dmg than any other bow, since its not using timeless arrows but instead its own, to sum it up, any other epic bow (vashj upwards) will do the same job.
    The only legendary thing is, you can farm with 20 slots more! yay!
    "Oh I know why. Steadyshots aren't affected by ammo but they are affected by weapon damage which basically means Thori'Dal adds ammo dps to steadyshots."

    Got it now?

  4. #24

    Re: Thori'dal, Blue posts, Fanarts

    Quote Originally Posted by wisher
    "Oh I know why. Steadyshots aren't affected by ammo but they are affected by weapon damage which basically means Thori'Dal adds ammo dps to steadyshots."
    One more time just in case. :]]

  5. #25

    Re: Thori'dal, Blue posts, Fanarts

    Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    One more time just in case. :]]
    thoridal kills marksman?

  6. #26

    Re: Thori'dal, Blue posts, Fanarts

    Quote Originally Posted by pIRAteninjadragonzombie
    made me lol since there are many tard rogues with dual glaives.
    pvp wise, of course
    I don't think there are many rogues with dual glaives period.

  7. #27

    Re: Thori'dal, Blue posts, Fanarts

    Thank god someone who understands the Hunter Class.

    Steady Shot calculates based on WEAPON DAMAGE, which doesnt include arrow damage. Thori'dal adds Arrow damage to the weapons damage. This on top of the fact that Steady Shot is at a minimum 50% of our shots, 60% w/ a 3:2 rotation
    Taka of Deus Vox

  8. #28

    Re: Thori'dal, Blue posts, Fanarts

    Quote Originally Posted by Devia
    I don't think there are many rogues with dual glaives period.
    you shouldnt think, there are at least 7-8 dual warglaive rogues on any server with serious raiding guilds, and i know for sure that some of them just suck
    again pvp wise...
    anyway, meleeclass > thoridal

  9. #29

    Re: Thori'dal, Blue posts, Fanarts

    Quote Originally Posted by pIRAteninjadragonzombie
    you shouldnt think, there are at least 7-8 dual warglaive rogues on any server with serious raiding guilds, and i know for sure that some of them just suck
    again pvp wise...
    anyway, meleeclass > thoridal
    sweet. could u link all those on ur server? =)
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

  10. #30

    Re: Thori'dal, Blue posts, Fanarts

    Quote Originally Posted by Xendrie
    sweet. could u link all those on ur server? =)
    gonna do something equally frustrating for you.

    http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolnubxn2.jpg

  11. #31

    Re: Thori'dal, Blue posts, Fanarts

    The bear was a nice touch. :]

  12. #32

    Re: Thori'dal, Blue posts, Fanarts

    Quote Originally Posted by the_nell_87
    Don't be daft. The post was specifically about mana issues. Holy paladins are fine for mana, since they get less mana cost of spells on crits, and itemise for +mp5. Prot paladins are fine for mana, since they get mana back as they are healed. But with ret paladins, as things are now, they run out of mana fairly quickly, because they have no way to get any back. Since they won't take much damage in a raid situation, the only solution seems to be to give them a way to get mana back as they deal damage, similar to the way warriors get rage as they deal damage. This could either be a constant thing, something triggered by crits for example, or a triggered ability similar to enhancement shamans' shamanistic rage.
    Maybe I should have been more specific and said that would be the Ret tree tier 10 but I thought given context that was kind of obvious, I guess not. Ret paladin mana issues right now only really crop up in arena. In solo grinding you can stop and drink every few mobs and you will still grind very fast as ret. In raids you will almost always have another paladin to judge wisdom on the boss which provides a lot of mana for you over the duration as well as having blessing of wisdom, kings, arc int etc for a much bigger mana pool and regen.

    Adding a talent as I described is the lazy option for Blizz if they want to share itemisation. It requires little or no rebalancing of the class, gives them 5 easy talent points to put on the Ret tree and saves them having to make ret sets in future. Throw in a 71 point talent to regen mana if they want and the ret tree is finished.

    I don't think it is realistic to expect them to give ret a major overhaul, especially when the spec is working pretty well now, enough to get raid spots and be able to take part in Arena at least.

  13. #33

    Re: Thori'dal, Blue posts, Fanarts

    Quote Originally Posted by pIRAteninjadragonzombie
    gonna do something equally frustrating for you.

    http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolnubxn2.jpg
    How is 1 rogue 7-8 rogues I'd like to know. Think you're just that awesome, do ya?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •