Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Leatherworking for a Shadowpriest...

Quote Originally Posted by greenmasheen
    for my mage, 80 haste is the difference for getting x3 Frost Bolts in for the AB debuff.
    which is exactly why your are doing it, of course professions don't give you that much of a boost, it's just a thiny bit more

Unless you are dropping a gathering profession I see it as a giant waste of money.

Mainly because a lot of people are going to be using tailor sets in WotLK (I would think).

Can you use drums in Arena?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag
    botting is a exploit/cheat, don't do that! or else kickboxing nagas will kill you. and your familie and if you had freinds they would die too. maybe they will kill your guildmates or F-list. dunno much about those nagafreaks.
    Hell yeah.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nevoron
    Can you use drums in Arena?

no, tried it ones didn't work

But you can use Ingi stuff right?

Leveling these professions isn't hard or expensive... I've leveled enchanting, jewelcrafting, tailoring, and leatherworking to 375 and all of them are really easy, especially with rep now. You can basically buy everything you need off the AH, and since dailies are ridiculously easy and fast to do (not to mention Jewelcrafting and Enchanting basically run between the mailbox and the AH collecting gold in between disenchants and prospecting) its not that unreasonable for someone to level leatherworking without a skinner.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

The fights have reached a point in Sunwell that every person must output as close to perfect Dmg/Healing/Ect as well as class stacking ect... Drums help you improve your group/personal damage w/o sacerficing Dmg by useing Hast gear.. Also Drums are on its own "Drum cooldown" and dosnt conflict with anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Having a full castergroup with drums to keep them up all the time is a massive dps-boost. Same for melee. More dps is hardly something you say nay too.

My guild gives an incentive for players wishing to skill leatherworking seeing it helps dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevarine

no, tried it ones didn't work

But you can use Ingi stuff right?
    Only some (aka the stuff you can equip and that has a cooldown lower than 15mins, which there is very few)
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle