Thread: Epic gem prices

Epic gem prices

So with the upcoming release of the jewel vendor across realms and the lowering of epic gem prices from 15 to 10 badges, I wondered what people think the AH price of the raw gems will be. I myself would guess a higher price in the start but probably see it drop to a steady 100g.

Any thoughts?

Re: Epic gem prices

It will probably be overhyped. Starting at average 300g per gem and dropping down to, as you said, 100g. perhaps even below 100, depending on your server status.
    Think servers with lot of end game guilds have more more people saving up badges with nothing to spend on. so more think they can earn some gold trough gem sells.

They cost 15 Badges, just like Nether Vortex... so if these don't go for 100g, don't expect gems to.
    "You are better than I am," Inigo admitted.
    "So it seems. But if that is true, then why are you smiling?"
    "Because," Inigo answered, "I know something you don't know."
    "And what is that?" asked the man in black.
    "I'm not left-handed."

Quote Originally Posted by amorpheus
    They cost 15 Badges, just like Nether Vortex... so if these don't go for 100g, don't expect gems to.
    According to http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=6271.0 they will be 10.
    So if this is true, you can really pretty much guarentee that any epic gems will sell for the same amount that primal nethers sell for.

Not to mention the first post clearly states about the lowering of the price from 15 to 10..
    Some people honestly don't even read before they post...

Enlight me - I cant find a single word about lowering price anywhere!

Unless you meant THAT topic:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=6284.0

Quote Originally Posted by arczi19
    Enlight me - I cant find a single word about lowering price anywhere!

Unless you meant THAT topic:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=6284.0
    I did.
    Was lazy of me just clicked the topic with the title that sounded familiar didn't check it though.
    Point remains that it was said they're being lowered in the first post anyway.
    Based on that assumation, if it gets confirmed. Like I said before you can pretty much say they'll sell for the same that Primal Nethers do.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonak
    they'll sell for the same that Primal Nethers do.
    lol, nethers
    because gems are avalible from all 5 man heroic now
    they will be slightly more costly than vortex imo

Well in my realm Draka, the epic gem prices goes for, raw gem 300g+ and for a cut gem a LOL 999g dunno if the prices are on par with other realms but in draka ppl are gold greedy and really like to waste gold posting those ridiculous prices for a gem, as for nethers and vortex, they go for 100g nether and 300+ vortex.

on Darksorrow EU nethers are around 20g steady, didnt check vortexes tho, but still i doubt once we will finish alch lab gems will be for 100g+